Chapter Two ✔️

(A/N) Before I start this I wanna dedicate this story to @bloodyDJ her work really inspires me so check out some of her stuff. Anyways onto the story!

-------------------------------------

You stretch your limbs and yawn before turning over and burying your face in the pillow. Except were fucking rocks in the pillow? Wait, it can't be rocks. Its too soft and warm; and it smells like lavender and coal. You cautiously raise a hand and feel...abs? But pillows d-HOLY SHIT ITS BEN! You go to push yourself up when a strong arm around your waist pulls you back down causing your face to smash into his chest. How did you even get in this situation anyways?!

~Flashback~

You knock on the door to your dad's office and he says a muffled 'Come in'. Swinging the door open you find your father hunched over his desk putting his many different tendrils to work.

"So, where am I going to sleep tonight?" you ask him tiredly.

"Errm, you can sleep in BEN's room. He has an extra bed in there. Or you can just sleep on the couch." he says.

"Yeah, I'll just sleep on the couch." you say. Once you walk out you plop down on the couch, pull out (Favorite Book) and start reading. Your (Eye Color) eyes dance over the page, flitting around the different words.

~Time skip-After dinner~

You lay down onto the couch and close your eyes, too tired to even change clothes. After a few seconds you fall fast asleep.

~BEN's P.O.V~

I stroll out to the living room to count my controllers to see if Jeff stole any of them when I see (First Name) lying on the couch asleep. A grin crawls onto my face as I approach them. When I see their face my thoughts just shut down and my face goes red. Their eyes are closed concealing those beautiful dark pits and their (Skin Color) skin is mashed into the fabric of the couch. Their cheek is up against the arm of the couch and their mouth is slightly open to amplify their quiet snoring. A lot of people would look incredibly unattractive in this state, and let me just clarify; (First Name) is NOT one of them.

Their (Hair Length) (Hair Color) hair falls in front of their face and goes across the bridge of their nose. They looks to be in an uncomfortable position so I softly place an arm under their knees and another supporting their back. I run up to my room and push open the door. It swings with a sickeningly loud creak. I pale and check to see (First Name) is still fast asleep. I sight with relief. If they woke up I would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked. And not in the good way. Tucking them into the bed, I hear them whimper and curl up into a little ball. Without hesitation, I settle down next to them and wrap my arms around their waist.

Don't ask why because I don't know

~Present/New P.O.V~

~Your P.O.V~

You tap his cheek lightly to try to wake him up.

Nothing.

You flick his forehead.

Nothing.

You pinch his nose and cover his mouth

Nothing. He is dead after all, as are you.

You slap him across the face.

Now THAT wakes him the fuck up.

You snicker behind your hand and watch as he bolts up frantically. His dark eyes settle in you and he breathes a sigh of relief.

"So, hylian, mind telling me why I'm in your room?" you ask, placing a hand on your cheek and resting your elbow on your knee.

"You were sleeping on the couch and you looked really uncomfortable." he says shrugging.

"That doesn't explain why you were cuddling me." you say, frowning. He inches closer to you and whispers:

"Try to tell me with a straight face that you didn't enjoy it." he says grinning. You blush and get off his bed. You notice a (Favorite Color) duffel bag in the corner and look at BEN with an eyebrow up in confusion.

"What's my stuff 'doin here?" you ask.

"Slendy told me to get them for you." he replies shrugging.

"Okay then, well can you please leave so I can get changed?" you demand more than ask.

"Aww, please~?" he says giving you black puppy dog eyes. You roll your own pitch eyes and sigh.

"Nope, get out." you say pushing him out the door and slamming the door in his face. You walk over to the duffel bag and pick out your clothes ending up with (Outfit). Quickly styling your hair you dash out the door and catch a heavy whiff of pancakes. When you walk into the kitchen you see Toby standing at the griddle eyeing up the fluffy cakes. "Toby I swear to god if you try to fuck the pancakes I'll slap you." you threaten causing Toby to snap out of his food love gaze.

"W-wha...?" Toby says "I was n-ot gonna grope the p-ancakes! You know I h-ave a thing f-or Clockwork." he pouts crossing his arms. You know Toby only because he was the most 'responsible' proxy so he visited you on a daily basis to deliver news from your father Slender Man.

"I'm tellin' you dude you need to make a move on her!" you say lightly punching his arm.

"I d-don't know how." he confesses looking down. A smile creeps up onto your face and you chuckle lightly.

"Don't worry I'll help you Tobes."

~??? P.O.V~

Hmm, so their helping Toby now. Maybe I can use that friendliness to my advantage.