Chapter Twenty Two ✔️

~Your P.O.V~

You sleep soundlessly in bed, figments of your imagination dancing through your mind. Suddenly you feel BEN's cold hand rest on your exposed hip. His hot breath meets your ear and he sighs out: "It's time to wake up doll~." A shiver goes up your spine and you remember the deal you made for the winner of the contest.

"Wait...you weren't serious, were you?" you question shakily.

"Hehehe, as if." he replies. You groan and hug the covers to your chest.

"BEN, just let me sleep." you plead. He chuckles and you feel the bed raise, signaling that the elf got out of bed. A smiles graces your features and you snuggle deeper into the bed. That doesn't last for long, though.

An item is chucked onto you, probably by BEN. You pick it up at look at it. As soon as you do a thick blush coats your cheeks. It's a (Maid/Butler) outfit.. "BEN! I am not wearing this!" you complain, holding it up.

"Yes you are." he says with a smirk. "I won the contest, remember?" You mumble out profanities and slip into it when he's not looking. He drinks in the sight of you in the scandalous outfit and starts to change when an idea pops into his head. "Dress me." he orders. His words are short yet carry more perverseness than you could ever imagine.

"W-what...?!" you scream, blood starting to trickle from your nose. He smirks at your reaction and slightly unbuttons the top of his shirt.

"Just do it, it can't be that bad." he coaxes. You bite your lip and walk over to him. This causes a grin to cross his features and him to put his hands behind him and prop himself up. You raise your shaky hands and unbutton the top of his shirt. After the small circles are free you slowly pull the night shirt down his arms and pull it off him completely.

Immediately, you clutch your nose to stop the blood as you take in his strong body. He chuckles and leans his chin on his fist. "You're not done yet~." he purrs, gesturing to his triforce sweat pants.

"R-right." you say, untying the string around his waist. As fast as you can, you tug them off and replace them with his normal leggings. A sigh of relief comes past your lips and you then tie up his tunic, finishing it off by placing his hat on his head.

"That was easy, wasn't it?" BEN asks with a quirky smile.

~Time Skip~

You mumble profanities and go on your tip toes to get BEN's soda. Some of the people stare at you hungrily thanks to the outfit. As soon as your fingers grasp the cold can you sprint up the stairs to the hylian's room and slam the door shut behind you. BEN is sitting in his bed gaming and he glances over at you.

"Why were you running?" he asks.

"The boys were staring at me..." you mumble, setting the soda can on his dresser. As soon as the metallic can leaves your fingers he grabs your waist and tugs you onto his lap.

"You're mine, don't let them look at you like that." he mutters into your collar bone.