Chapter Fifteen ✔️

You turn over on your side and gaze out the window staring into the darkness. BEN is laying next to you with his arm firmly around your waist. The stars twinkle outside and the pale moon shines down through the glass. Although its an extremely calming night, one thing is keeping you up.

Thunder.

It cracks outside and sounds loudly, preventing you from sleeping. You clutch the bed sheets and push back against BEN, trying not to be too scared. He feels this and flutters his eyes open groggily. 

"Mmm, babe whats wrong?" he asks in a low scratchy voice. You're about to answer when another bolt of lightning strikes against the ground. You squeak and turn around, burying your face into BEN's chest. He lets out a yawn and tightens his hold on you. "You're afraid of lightning?" he asks.

"Mhm..." you answer, shaking slightly.

He kisses your cheek and puts his chin on your head. "I'm right here (First Name), its alright. Now try to get back to sleep." You nod feebly against him and shut your eyes. You feel your body relax in BEN's hold and you smile, slipping into sleep.

Until another thunder bolt wakes you up.

You stiffen and clutch BEN trying not to cry. He rubs your back and kisses your forehead.

"Shh, everything's gonna be alright. Just try not to think about it too much." he advises.

"B-but its not that easy, BEN..." you mutter.

"Then I'll help, okay?" he says. You nod and he gets up, revealing his bare chest and baggy green pants. He strolls over to the window and shuts it, effectively muffling the sound a bit. He then sits on the bed and pats his lap. You crawl over and sit down on him. He wraps his arms around your waist and nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck.

He starts planting small butterfly kisses on your collarbone as well as pushing you against his body more. You place your hands on his and crane your neck to give him more access. 

You feel him smirk against your skin. He starts to suck gently on the side of your neck, tugging you towards him. You let out a moan and he smiles against you. He then softly rolls you over to your side of the bed and covers you both with the blankets.

He wraps a muscular arm around your waist and breathes on your neck. You smile and close your eyes, thunder nowhere in your mind anymore.

---------------------------------------

A/N: HEY LITTLE DEMONS~! I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating regularly! I have a horrible case of writers block and I don't really know how to continue the story. But, I shall think of something! In the mean time, see you later my lovelies~