Chapter One ✔️

A/N: Thank you all for reading my story in advanced! I really hope you like it, though some of you might think I'm a little weirdo. Just know that I'm a teenager going through a whole lot of puberty and this is probably the least of the weird stuff you will find on Wattpad. Without further ado, my writing~!

--------------------------------------------------

"YO SLENDS!" you screech, kicking down the front door. The timbered entryway falls to the ground with a loud 'thud ' creating a small puff of dust. Not many people are in the front room to catch your annoying voice, save a blond haired elf.

The faceless fuck you know as 'Dad' scrambles down the stairs, shouting profanities."BEN! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I T-" he stops mid sentence upon seeing you. "(F-First name)?!" he stutters.

"Hey Dad." you say, smirking. Out of your peripheral vision you see the hylian's dark eyes locked on you. It does make sense though, you're a glitch too. In your human form you have bright (Eye Color) eyes but currently you have dull pitch orbs with cerise pupils. The tips of your (Hair Length) (Hair Color) hair are capped with  fresh dripping blood. You did just go on a killing spree after all.

"Whoa..." he whistle, eyeing your body. Dark denim jeans creep up your legs with black converse high tops. Even though you're wearing a baggy black sweatshirt, he seems to find your toned body easily.

"Seriously, why are you here?" Slender asks tapping his foot against the ground impatiently.

"Well, how should I start..." you say, plopping down onto the couch next to the hylian and swirling your bloodied blade between your fingers. "Trender keeps trying to put me in 'fashionable clothes', Splendor is too damn cheerful and Offender's moans keep me up and night." you say, listing the reasons off in your head.

"Well... I guess you can stay here..." Slender says irritably giving you a 'glare'.

"Thanks Slends." you call as he walks off. You turn your head to the blond teen and stick a gloved hand out. "Hi, names (First Name). You are?"

He lets out a perverted smirk and says snidely: "My name's BEN Drowned, but you can just call me BEN." he says.

"Nice name, so what are you playin'?" you ask turning your attention to the screen.

"Call of Duty." he replies.

"Sweet! Can I play?" you ask hurriedly. He gives you an hesitant look before forking a controller over to you.

"Try your best." he says through his grin.

~Gaming Time Skip~

"Wow, nobody's ever beaten me before." BEN says surprised.

"What can I say, I like to game a lot." you say putting your hands behind your head and leaning into the dusted material of the couch.

"Wow, you're hot and you like to game? I might not be able to control myself." he says, smirking and sliding an inch or two closer to you. A slight blush tints your cheeks and you smile slightly.

"Pfft," you say, placing a hand on his chest and trying to push him away. As soon as your hand makes contact with his chest your face turns bright red. He...was...RIPPED. HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK SLENDER WHAT IS THIS PERFECTION YOU'VE BEEN HIDING FROM ME?!

"Like what you're feelin' love?" he whispers huskily whilst leaning closer to you. Holy shit he's like a mini Offender Man you think. If anyone were to come in right now they'd think that you two were dating. Your head is pressed against the armrest and BEN is sitting on your hips, straddling your torso. His hands are pressed to the couch on either side of your head. His dark eyes sparkle with lust and he tugs your lower lip down revealing rows of sharpened teeth.

"Yo BEN know where Sm- WHAT THE FUCK BEN STOP TRYING TO FUCKING RAPE OUR GUEST!" a raspy voice chimes out, causing BEN to break his gaze from your face. A flash of black, white and red zooms by the couch and in a split second the blond is off of you and laying sprawled onto the floor. You look up to examine the cockb- err, hero.

He has ratty raven hair that looks like an aviary for dead birds and a permanent Cheshire grin with singed off eyelids. His white hoodie is splattered with blood and dirt and he has a crimson coated knife in his hand.

"Who are you?" he asks with annoyance in his voice.

"(First Name), I'm Slender Man's child." you respond.

"I'm Jeff the Killer but people just call me Jeff. You might wanna stay away from him in case you value your innocence." he says, poking a thumb back at the BEN splatter on the carpet.

"He can't be that bad." you say.

"Oh you have noooooo idea, shorty." Jeff says, sitting down next to you.

You puff out your cheeks. "I'm not short." you quip. Jeff glances over at you with his raven hair brushing his lidless eyes.

"Stand up then." he orders. You do as he says and he helps BEN up. Once the blond is up you realize you come up to his eyes. Refusing to believe it, you take your hand and measure it out. It comes to the top of the bridge of his nose. You huff and plop back down.

"Fuck." you mutter. BEN and Jeff laugh and sit back down as you all begin to game again.

~??? P.O.V~

I tug off my mask and sniff in the coppery scent of blood. But this isn't just any type of blood. This is AB negative. A grin creeps onto my face and I realize I might be able to use this blood to my advantage. I walk upstairs and see BEN, Jeff and an attractive new face all perched on the couch. I lean against the wall and smirk, eyeing them. They must be where that heavenly scent is coming from. I must have some of it. Upon closer inspection I realize BEN has an arm around their shoulders. My lips tug into a frown and I know this will be challenging. But hey, no pain no game, am I right?