Chapter Nineteen ✔️

~Your P.O.V~

Once you wake up, you find your throat to be dry. Not wanting to disturb BEN, you silently crawl out of bed and walk downstairs careful to keep your footsteps quiet. When you reach the bottom you find Dr.Smiley very shirtless and sipping at a beer. Without acknowledging him you slip past and start to fill up a glass. When you're walking away, you feel a cold hand harshly cover your mouth and jerk your head backwards. Cutting off your air supply, you soon get knocked out.

~Smiley's P.O.V~

Once (First Name) falls limp in my arms, I haul them back to my basement and strap them down to my surgical table. I sigh in relief and lean my hands behind my head. Without thinking and pick up my beer again and start to chug it. What, I'm a creepypasta, I don't get drunk easily so it'll be fine. I just need to pass time until she wakes up.

~Time Skip~

I hear a groan from behind me and I tip my head back. (First Name) is struggling with the bonds and flashing their ridiculously sharpened teeth. "Woah love, don't break my equipment now." I warn. They snap their head towards me and hiss protectively.

"Smiley, let's be reasonable here. Let me go and I won't tell Slender anything." they try to coax. Whilst they were talking, I picked up a needle connected to an I.V and a blood bag. I walk over to them and softly drag the needle across their cheek. While they're distracted with the sharp article, I take a piece of duck tape and slap it over their mouth. They complain through the strip and arches their body, trying to get loose. Quickly, I put the needle into the vain on their arm. They groans in pain through the tape and shoot me a glare. "Careful love, I have the control here." I say through my smirk.

~BEN's P.O.V~

I roll over, expecting to be met with (First Name)'s warmth. Instead I find nothing but sheets. Slowly, I open my eyes to see only a empty spot where they used to be. I go into a panic and jerk the covers off whilst tugging on sweatpants, a shirt and sprinting to Slender's office. Bursting through the door I start talking in broken sentences. Slender looks up at me and raises a nonexistent eyebrow.

"BEN, slow down. You're wearing Toby's shirt." I look down to see a shirt that reads 'Waffles for Dayz' and shake my head.

"No time, (First Name)'s missing!" I scream. Slender snaps the pencil that was previously in his hand with one fist. Hes seething with anger and his aura is deadly. His voice comes out smooth and frighteningly calm.

"BEN. I'll give you ONE CHANCE to find my child. If not, I will tear your arms from their sockets and give them to Lost Silver." he warns. A shiver goes up my spine and I salute him.

"Y-yes Sir." with that, I turn on my heel and sprint downstairs already having an idea of who it was.

Smiley, I'm coming you sick demented bastard.