CHAPTER 17 - The Graduation

The night before their flight, "Are you still not talking to me? It's been like three weeks!" Chase asked while Allie packs. "I'm sorry." He said. "Can you just let me pack in peace?" She hissed. "Wow she does talk, folks!" He joked and Allie have him a 'fuck you' face.

"Allie how many times have I said I'm sorry?" He said. "I don't care, just get out of my room!" Allie said pissed. "I'm sorry!" He begged but Allie just ignored him.

Chase knelt down on both his knees and grabbed Allie's legs, "Get off of me." She said angrily. "Not until you forgive me." Chase said. "Ugh you're so annoying!" Allie cried out. "I'm sorry!" He kept on saying. "Haven't I suffered enough of your death stares and silent treatment?" He said. "Get off of me!" She said. "Not until you forgive me." Chase said.

Allie pulled him up and they were eye to eye now, "I forgive you. But I won't forget what you did." She said straightforwardly. Chase kept his mouth shut and looked at how furious Allie was. "I'm sorry." He said as sincerely as possible. Then they kiss.

The morning after, "Allie! Hurry up or we'll be late for our flight!" Chase yelled as he waited in the living room. He wore a cream colored Ralph Lauren Men Cable Knit Shawl Cardigan Sweater paired with a collared white long sleeves and khaki fit pants with a belt by Ralph Lauren. He brushed up his hair to the side and shaved his 5 o'clock shadow. He wore a pair of black leather ankle-cut boots and his Ray Ban Club Master Sun Glasses. Then beside him was his Cenzo Duffle Vecchio Brown Italian Leather Weekender Travel Bag. He looked at his watch again and again. "Allie!" he shouted.

Then Allie walks into the living room carrying her black luggage. She wore a chambray shirt and a Breton striped shirt paired with her red skinny jeans and black boots. She also wore a cream colored cardigan scarf and a red oversized beanie. She wore her black wayfarer eye glasses and wore her hair down with light make-up, and on her arm hung her red Long Champ hand bag and minimal accessories.

"What took you so long?" Chase joked. Allie giggles and smiles at him. "Never mind as long as you looked this beautiful, I'm good." He added. Then they went out, Chase brought her black luggage and his travel bag while Allie carries her hand bag and they arrive at the lobby.

There, they were greeted with Chase's limo driver and they head to JFK Airport. They checked in first class in the Delta Airlines counter and checked in Allie's luggage and when they got their tickets they brought their duffel and hand bags and headed inside the First Class lounge.

While they were there they got the chance to rest a little and drank some coffee before their flight. Allie and Chase exit the lounge and did a little shopping in the shops nearby. Allie bought herself a book to read while Chase bought himself another coffee and an architectural magazine. They sat together and Allie asked, "What time is it?" then Chase said, "It's 5:30 pm, Als." Then he continued to read his magazine.

"Why did we leave the house at like 4 pm?" Allie asked. "Cause I like to get to the airport two hours before we board so that we get to relax and not hurry which causes a lot of stress." Chase said calmly. "What time is our flight?" Allie asked. "It's in the ticket, Als." Chase replied. "6:15 pm." Allie said. "What time do we get to London?" Allie asked. Chase laughs, "We arrive at the London Heathrow Airport at 8:15 in the morning." Chase said. "Why are you laughing at me? Who's gonna pick us up when we get there?" Allie asked again. Chase looked at her, "I'm guessing, that this is your first time right?" Chase asks and Allie nods in agreement, "I arranged everything okay? No need to worry." He assured her and kissed her on the forehead. "I hate you." Allie said. "I love you too." Chase replies.