[Trittany]: Friendly favours

Note: lots of Trittany feels.

"Please Britt! I'm begging you!" Victoria was almost desesperate. She was asking the same favour again, this time she had even bent on her knees while her friend was in front of her, sitting in the couch.

"I don't know... Why don't you ask Trevor?" The girl asked. It was such a big favour to do.

"He has already said no and it's impossible to change his opinion... You're my last hope."

Brittany didn't answer straight. She left a few sighs out, debating for a minute if she should agree or not. Any good friend would make this favour to the other, but she was afraid that something went wrong, or that Vic's mom found out that she left her appartment for her daughter and her boyfriend could sleep together.

"Okay..." She finally said in a long breath. Victoria's eyes widened in happines.

"Thanks, thanks, thanks!" She shouted, hugging her friend-almost older sister tightly.

***

"I don't know if I had should... but I already agreed." The petite girl reajusted her phone between her ear and her shoulder, as she organised some clothes inside her closet.

"You're so easy to convince, Britt." The dark haired chuckled at the other side of the phone, while he was just dropped in his couch, scrolling through the TV.

"You know how much Lamar and Vic want some time alone, I am trying to be a good friend... Unlike you." Britt teased, although there was a hint of truth on her voice.

"I'm not sleeping outside for that two to have sex. I'm too comfy here." Trev said sassily. "Are you staying the night at your mom's maybe?"

"Ew. No. That would be so awkward to explain to my mother." The blonde said. In that moment it hit her, she hadn't a place to stay the night. She was the most independant out of all her friends, the others were used to stay at her's, not the other way. "I guess I'll book an hotel room..."

"What? Don't be stupid. Lamar's room will be empty. You know you can stay here if you need to."

"Can I?" Brittany blused a bit, thanks god the guy couldn't see her. Of course she had been at his appartment loads of times, but the hadn't never spent a night alone. Yes, they had slept in a bus tour and done sleepovers, but there were more people around. They hadn't even shared an hotel room during any of their shows away from the city.

"Sure you can, silly." Trevor smiled at how adorable she was, and Brittany smiled at how handsome he was. They both loved to be around other, and have each other in their lives, but that was it. They were just friends, and didn't want to push anything to happen. Their actual connection was too precious to put in risk.

***

Trevor heard the knock on the door, and inmediatly he went to open it. This was the night when Britt was going to sleep over. He was excited, it was just evening, so they had a few hours to hang out before sleeping.

As he opened the door, he found the blondie with not a pleasured face. She inmediatly walked in without being invited. Trevor chuckled, seeing someone so small an bubbly being so mad always was funny for him.

"What's up? How was your day?" He asked following her inside, then leading her to sit in the couch next to him.

"Awful." She sighed heavily, "First of all I have messed up the dance twice, but it was all because I haven't any chemistry with the guy I have been paired with." She explained, referring to the rehearsal she finished an hour ago. "And then, I forgot my bag with my pajama and things in the building."