Female dance community

Chapter 22, Season 1.

Riley's POV

"Hi James." Elite's dance captain, this girl called Amanda, says.

"Hi." He answers. I look at James and he is smiling like a fool. What is he doing? I hit his chest and he looks at me annoyed, a little lost about what was going on. Did he have the purpose of flirting back? Before I can know... I walk away, out of that damn studio.

I was just walking with my team, trying to avoid James. I don't want to talk with him right now because I know that I'll be mad at every single word he says. I don't know how, but after some weeks dating he is still able to annoy me.

"Hey Riles." He says, aproaching me.

"Hi." I roll my eyes, not even looking at him.

"Go Riley, don't be mad at me." He says, stopping in the middle of the street. I stop too, while all the troupe slow their pace, looking back at us, but still walking.

"Okay. Sorry." I say quietly while sigh. I don't want to fight with James, and definitely not with A-Troupe looking.

"That's my girl." James says, wrapping his arms around me, tightening my face against his chest. I smile with the mid of my face which is free from his chest. I feel so well when I'm with him.

That same night I went to sleep but it was really difficult. I start to think about the team, we need another dancer. That leads me to think about Emily at Elite. Our relationship is much more better, but still it's my fault that she isn't at the same studio anymore. This thought remembers me another thing that has taken place in these days, and then another...

Thinking about Elite makes me to think about Amanda and how she was flirting with James. They have been dating a while ago, I know. I haven't to worried about it, same with Beth. But anyway... It's kinda hard that the boy I'm dating has dated every single girl at the dance community...

And thinking about Beth and when I caught her talking with James at Studio B a few days ago, I remember the reason why I went to talk with him that day. The solo and maths - he can't deal with both things at the same time, but he denys it. If I follow saying it to him, he will be mad at me. But if he carries on with the both things, he'll fail maths and he will be pulled out of the studio...

Well, I was thinking about the team and finally I'm worried only about James. I really don't want to lose him, not because another girl, not because he feels annoyed by me, not because he has to leave the studio. I know that he wouldn't hurt to me, so I don't know why I care so much about it.

The follow day I arrive at the studio early and I sit in Studio B, spending some time alone before rehearsals, and thinking about all 'my' problems. Emily, James, the team, Regionals...

James's POV

I arrive at the studio surprisingly early, so I give a walk until I find someone alive somewhere. I see the door of Studio B slightly open and I look inside, begging that if it's Beth, she doesn't notice me. But luckily it's not Beth. I can see the top of Riley's head, who is sitting in the couch. I walk towards her and take a seat next to her.

"Hey, what's up? What are you doing here alone?" I ask, looking at her who doesn't look very happy.

"Hi." It's all that she answers, trying to smile at me, but then looking down again.

"There's something wrong?" I ask, moving closer to her in the couch.

"Mm, nothing." She says with a little smile. "I was just... thinking." Riley starts to play with her fingers, which makes clear that she's worried for something.

"C'mon, you can tell me." I say, and she shrugs and shakes her head, as if it wasn't important. "Riley, hell, each day you trust me less!" I say a little louder that I should, and I inmediatly regret it. But between she telling me to study more maths and this, I'm starting to think that she doesn't trust me.

"Of course I trust you! It's only that..." She sighs, breathes and follows talking in a lower voice, "I'm afraid of losing you."

"Why do you think that?" I ask, confused.

"You know. Amanda, Beth, the maths... Me being so annoying..." She answers, a little embarrased.

"Wait, you are jealous." I smirk.

"I'm not." Riley looks at me, and I can say that she's lying by the red on her cheeks.

"You are."

"What the hell James, leave me alone!" She yells, wrapping her arms around her legs and hiding her face.

"God Riley, you're irritated today, are you in those days or what?" I say, standing up. I don't understand what is going on with her. I start to walk away, but she stops me.

"James, don't go! I'm- I'm sorry." She says, her voice cracks.

"Riley, I want to cheer you up, but you aren't allowing me." I say, sitting again. I really think that she's only jealous and she don't know hot to deal with it. But actually, knowing that she needs me is very cute.

"Can we talk about it?" She asks me slighly worried.

"Sure we can."

"James, I- I trust you, okay? I know that your feelings are real and so are mine. But I have been thought about it and... You have dated lots of girls, how can I be sure that this relationship will last long unlike the others? What if you find another girl, or you are pulled out of studio and forget about me?"

"Look Riley," I sigh, turning my body so I can face her, and I grab her hands. "You can't be sure." I say, and she quickly looks sad. "You- you are new in this field Riley, you have to understand that only because you like me and I like you back this doesn't work." I lift her chin, so she is looking at my eyes. "We have to fight for this relationship, ok?"

"Okay." She smiles weakly.

"Baby cheer up. I haven't said that I don't like you." That catchs her attention again, making me smile. "I really like you, much more than I liked Amanda, Beth, Je-"

"Stop James, I don't want to hear the long list." She says, clearly annoyed.

"Well, and if you need a proof that you are more important that any other girl - we are close friends, I would never touch you without you wanting, I have spent months trying to get your attention, and you are the most amazing girl in the world." I see her blushing. "Oh, and you blush is the cutest."

"I'm not blushing." She finally smiles, hidding her face on my chest. I wrap my arms around her. "Kiss me." She says against my chest, so it's difficult to hear.

I put one hand on her cheek guiding her face to my mouth. I kiss her slowly for a couple of minutes. I slide my other hand to her waist, under her shirt, caressing her bare skin with my fingerprints, making her moaning slighly. Riley has her hands pressed against my chest, over my t-shirt, moving them up and down.

After we make out for serveral minutes, I pull away. Her breath is shaken, her skin is burning and she is still blushing. I smirk for myself.

"Rehearsals will start soon. We should leave before been caught." I say, offering her my hand. She agrees, with finally a big smile on her face.

Maybe this relationship will work even better than I had expected 😏

Hey guys! I have been thinking and, since I always write according to the real TNS plot, I want to make something different sooo... One of the next chapters will be an AU (alternative universe)! So hope you like it!