PDA in Miami

Episode 24, Season 3.

The hotel was huge, that's why the organization of Internationals have chosen it to accomodate all the teams which are competing. Each floor of the hotel has a lounge, and in that moment, the lounge of the fourth floor was occupied by some of the dancers from the Canadian team.

Eldon is sitting in one couch, with her almost-girlfriend Thalia next to him, who has her head leant on his shoulder. In the same couch but separated of them, Amanda is sitting. In another couch, there's West, Giselle and Cierra. Finally, in the other couch, James with his girlfriend's legs across his lap, she is laying on the couch with her head on the arm of the couch.

The rest of the team is doing another activities. Max and Noah are playing some sport in the hotel's facilities, while Michelle and Stephanie are shopping in some mall in Miami. Miss Kate had said something about hanging out with the coachs of other teams, probably with the cute one of USA who they met that morning...

"...and he lost his coin and was sure that he was going to die." West finished to explain, while all the team laughed except the protagonist, Eldon, and Thalia who was rolling her eyes.

"Oh this is the worst day of my life! Ohh! Ohh!" James moaned, mocking his friend, and everybody laughed once again.

"Don't imitate me like that!" The blonde complained, "that's your girlfriend moaning, not me!"

Everybody's eyes widened and laughed, while the shorter girl in the room covered her face in embarrasement. Her boyfriend's jaws dropped but it didn't stop him from laughing. Eldon knew very well how they sounded in bed, he was used to catch the couple when and where he less expected.

"And what happened later?" Amanda asked, looking at West.

"James was our hero and jumped in the water to get the coin. Riley, the last thing he said before he jumped was that he loves you."

Everyone 'ooww'ed as the couple looked at each other sweetly, James stroking his girl's bare thighs, which were still on his lap.

"But the water only reached his knees height." West's voice finished the story. Riley's smile dissapeared while the others laughed once again.

"Seriously, James?" She asked annoyed.

"Yeah." His boyfriend laughed, funny, moving his hand further in her knee, thing that without any doubt would soften her.

"Then the weird man appeared God knows how." Eldon finished the story.

"I'm glad you had fun because your little travel almost leave us out of Internationals." Giselle said, glaring at James who shrugged. She stands, "I'm going to shower before dinner, is it ok Ri?" She asked her currently roomie.

"Yeah sure." The brunette smiled.

"Me too. You coming Amanda?" Cierra asked, and the two girls also stood leaving towards the room that they shared.

West looked at the watch in his wrist. "I'm going to join Max and Noah a little." And he left too, leaving just a couple and a half in the room.

"It wasn't the end of the world." James chuckled.

"What?" Thalia asked confused.

"The form. You could find it for me." The guy said, looking at the two girls while his friend nodded in agreement.

"It was YOUR form, James." Riley said, seriously.

"Hadn't you thought about falsifying my signature?" The guy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's illegal!" Thalia complained.

"Yeah!" Riley reassured.

"Wouldn't you dare after all your little pranks, babe?" James smirked, looking at his girl and squeezing her thigh slighly.

"James, I almost got jailed yesterday for not paying at the restaurant." Riley answers ironically.

"You're so illegal, Riles." He says seductively, looking at her fit legs and stroking them.

"It's on." Eldon whispers to her almost-girlfriend, sighing and covering his face. Thalia looked at them, disgusted.

"It's all your fault, Jae." Riley giggled, shoving innocently his chest.

"I like when you put that innocent face." He smirked, moving his hand further on her thigh, while with his other hand pulled her face closer to his.

"What do we do now?" Thalia whispered, worried, while the other couple had forgotten about them.

"Wait." Eldon whispered back, raising his voice to say the following part, "Listen Thalia. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and I love you."

Thalia looked at Eldon in awe, while Eldon looked at James waiting for his reaction, while James ignored Eldon and looked into Riley's eyes before locking their lips.

"Definitely he's not paying attention, now we can have time alone." Eldon whispered, grabbing Thalia's hand and quickly leaving the room.

So then, James and Riley, also called Jiley, were alone in the room. They finally had their lips locked, and their mouths moved in sync. Riley slided one hand in his hair as her other hand is holding his neck. James had also a hand on her neck, which slowly made his way down, and down, until it was cupping her butt. Meamwhile, his other hand keept stroking her thigh. The boy made her to moan against his lips, which gave him the opportunity to slide his tongue on her mouth. The hand which she had on his neck was not longer there, now is trailing his abs over his t-shirt. He kissed her roughly, making her to lay down in the couch, as he propped himself over her, never leaving his mouth.

While they continued with their passionate make-out session, dancers from another country had the idea to hang out in the exact same lounge where the couple were.

Four French dancers, a boy and three girls, were making their way to the room but froze in the door at the sight of the couple making-out. And none of the girls dared to stop them.

"Hey!" The only boy said, with his French accent, but got ignored. "You two, that's PDA!" He said raising his voice.

The couple slowly pulled away just the necessary to look at the door. Her face turned red, that's why she buried her head on his boyfriend's chest. However, he looked pleased.

"I know." He answered finally, standing up. "Let's go to a more private place, Ri." And grabbing her hand, the couple walked outside.

The four French dancers entered the room, sitting in two couches and avoiding the one where the couple were.

"Who were they?" The boy asked.

"Two from the Canadian team." One of the girls answered.

"How would you know?" Another girl asked.

"Because... it's not the first time I see them... With their mouths attached." She answered, disgust on her face.

"God. We arrived yesterday and the competition hasn't even started." The third girl said, even more disgusted than her friend.

"Yeah... I don't want to imagine how it would be if the won, after a complete week..."

Author's Note
Hey! I'm working in a Trittany book so I'm going to update a little less often here, but definitely I'm going to keep updating. If you are reading my new book, I hope you like it, I already have the storyline planned. A big thank you for all the votes in both books xxx