The two girls got ready, Violet changing out of the pajamas her friend had let her wear into the ripped black skinny jeans and grey tank top from the day before. She slipped on a jean jacket while Elena grabbed her bag and they were out the door and on their way to the Salvatore Boarding House.

Minutes later they arrived at the large home. Elena was the first to get out of the car, walking up to the front door with Violet a few steps behind her.

A few seconds after Elena knocked on the door, it opened to reveal the oldest Salvatore brother.

"Hello Elena, Violet." He greeted, giving them what seemed to be a forced smile.

"Is Stefan here? He called, said it was important." She said. The blue eyed man glanced at them for a mere second before he stepped aside. "Right this way."

They both stepped inside, only making it to the entrance to the hallway before Stefan emerged from the left, catching their attention.

"What is this about?" Elena asked quietly. She seemed uncomfortable and it took a minute for Violet to remember that Stefan and Elena weren't on great terms right now.

The Vampire didn't answer, instead he stepped away from them, and a woman came in from the end of the hall. Violet had no idea who this woman was but from the look on Elena's face, she assumed she didn't have the best experience with her.

"You." Elena mumbled, disbelief in her voice. The woman gave them a small, sheepish smile and lifted her hand slightly to wave. A few seconds of awkward silence later, the five were in the living room, the woman, Rose, explaining to them how she could help.

"Ok you have to understand that I only know what I've picked up over the years, and I don't what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus I know is real." Rose spoke.

"Who is he?" Elena asked. Her curiosity caused her to be eager for any new information about the people that want her.

"He's one of The Originals," Damon answered. "He's a legend."

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added. "Like Elijah?"

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Violet saw Damon roll his eyes and she resisted the urge to smile.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest."

"Ok so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena breathed.

"No." Stefan said in unison with Rose who said, "Yes."

"What they're saying is," Damon interrupted. "I mean if what she's saying is true,"

"Which it is."

"And you're not just saying this so we won't kill you,"

"Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid, maybe." He finished. "Look Elijah's dead right? So no one else even knows you exist."

"Not that you know of?" Rose butted in. "That's not helping." Damon mumbled to her and in response received a glare from the woman.