𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

Hello my loves!

If you're new here, welcome, thank you for giving my story a chance! If you're not and you're a RR, I also wanna thank you for continuing to support my work.

This little pre-story authors note is a little different than it was before, and that's because some things are changing.

I just posted a new announcement at the end of this book that has a few other details, but to sum everything up, I'm rewriting Ethereal.

Fear not, this original version isn't going anywhere! The new and improved version will be posted in this same book just as new chapters would. I've put a lot of thought into this decision and I hope you all continue to read.

By no means do you have to read this new version, but when I do get around to writing the sequel it'll be more in reference to the rewritten version. It's all personal preference but I wanted to put this in here for any new readers in case they want to hold out for it.

All I ask is that you all be patient with me throughout this process because it's been a little bit since i've been tuned into these characters.

Also I want to thank you all for 1 million reads! It's crazy how this story has grown since 2016, and I never imagined this story that I came up with as a 13/14 year old would ever get this kind of attention. Thank you to all my readers, new and old and I hope you all stick around for the future of Ethereal.

<3