Vanna always did love this shirt. Grabbing some black and gray vans I slip them on. Walking over to my dresser I grab my toast necklace that Vanna bought for me last year. Putting it on I look around for my 3-D Glasses I got at the movie thearter. Smiling I put them on and nodded.Picking up my eyes and my cell phone I walk down the stairs and out the front door, locking it behind me. The car ride from La Push to Port Angeles was sorta long but at the speed I was Im pretty sure it was a shorter ride.

Pulling in front of the flower shop I get out and walk in. The bell chimes, an woman about 23 or so turns around, a small smile on her face.

"Hi. Welcome to Ann's Flower Shop. How may I help you?" I smiled. Wow, shes really pretty. Her short brown hair sat in a ponytail, everytime she moved it bounced. Her slighlty round face complimented the smiled that adorned her face. When I looked in her eyes I smiled bigger. Her dark brown eyes captivated me, held me there. All of a sudden I wanted to make her happy, make all of the pain and sadness I saw in her eyes dissapear. She continued to stare at me which didn't affect me in the slightest bit. Some one cleared their throat. Blinking I looked away from the blushing woman and to the 40 year old woman.

"Ah. You must be Micheal Luka. Am I right?" The smile still on my face I nodded at the woman.

"Im Ann. Why don't you come around back and we'll start your interview."

"Yes mam." Walking over to her I passed by the woman again. As I passed her I purposley brushed my arm against hers. I smiled bigger when she gasped as little tingles of electicty passed between us. Chuckling I walk into the office with the woman.

Mintues went and the interview was finally over. Smiling I shake the womans hand.

"You can start today?" She asked me in a motherly tone. Chuckling I nodded.

"Yes mam I can." She smiled. Just gives me another ecuse to talk to that girl. She was on my mind during the whole interview. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She obviously didn't live in Part Angeles since her skin was so tan which led me to believe that she from either Forks or La Push. Walking back to the front I took in her skin tone and hair color. Yep Definitly from La Push. I smiled at the thought.

"Hi." I said looking at her. Slowly she looked up from her magazine and looked at me. Staring into my eyes I could see the confusion and the shock.

"Uh, hi." Walking over to her I stand beside her.

"Whatcha reading?" Her eyes stayed on her. Narrowing her eyes she looked back down at the magazine.

"I don't know. Something to do with furniture." I chuckled.

"You looking for new furniture." She shook her haed.

"No, I was just bored." I nodded.

"Im Micheal by the way." She nodded.

"Leah." I smiled. Leah. What a beautiful name.

"Thats a really beautiful name." I said, speaking before I could stop myself. She narrowed her eyes again and looked at me. I could see the hesitation in them. She must not get a lot of compliments. Weird. A beautiful girl like her should be use to them.

"Thanks." She whispered, looking down and focusing intently on the magazine. I could see the blush slowly creeping onto her face. Makes her look like shes glowing. I chuckled.

"What?" She asked warily, looking up at me with her eyebrow raised. I shook my head.

"Since im new to this do you think you could teach me how to do everything?" She looked at me for a few more minutes before slowly nodding. Smiling I put my arm around her should in a side hug.