Q&A (Answers to your questions)

Hey guys! So I have finally compiled all of the questions that have been commented or sent to me by you guys! I hope you enjoy! (P.S. I'm also throwing in a few fun facts about me and the book at the end, so stay tuned.)

Q: What are the ages of the characters in this book?

A:  Luke- 19

     Calum- 20

     Michael-21

     Ashton- 22

     Bryana- 23

     Ella- 16

     Caleb- 16

     Gabby- 16

     Johnny- 16

I hope this clears up any confusion and I'm sorry if the ages are off in real life. (I know Luke and Bryana's are)

Q: How old are you?

A: 14, turning 15 in April

Q: What's your name?

A: I guess I've really never mentioned it, but my name is Alexia.  I go by Lexi though.

Q: Inspiration for this book?

A: I really love to write and I've kind of always wanted to write something on wattpad.  I love 5sos and I really like adopted stories so I decided to do what I wanted, and write this book.

Q: Do you have an end goal for this book?

A: I guess in a way I do.  I want to put this out into the world for people to enjoy and critique my writing for me.  This is my own way of breaking out of my comfort zone.  I never imagined the amount of reads or votes that this book has gotten to so far.  If any of you were here from the start, my writing was pretty terrible and I really did not think my below average writing would get me here.  So I guess my goal would be to inspire others as I have been inspired by other writers.

Fun Fact Time :)

- My entire English class found out about this book, and now it's going around my school

- I don't have a middle name

- Gabby, Caleb, and Johnny are all based off of people that I interact with in my day to day life

- I freaking adore any and all things Disney (I've been there 10 times now)

- Caleb is based off of my crush irl who actually knows about this book

- I like to sing

- I got a poem that I wrote published in a book one time.  It was great.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this little thing that I put together.  Thank you all for 7k! I have a surprise planned for you guys if this book hits 10k.  But yeah, that's basically it and I hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving! (If you celebrate).