Chapter 6 (Bonding with Bryana)

E L L A
That morning went by fairly quick.  When we had finished breakfast, the boys left to go to the studio.  I assumed maybe they were recording a song.  I helped Bryana clean up the aftermath of breakfast.
"So," she started while washing the plates.
"Have you ever heard any of Five Seconds of Summer's songs?"
I didn't quite know how to reply, so I just held up 2 fingers to try and explain that I had really only heard 2 of their songs.
"You've only heard 2 songs?" She said in astonishment.  I nodded, feeling a little embarrassed.
"Then I guess I'll have to educate you on them a little huh?" She laughed.
I nodded and grinned at her. 
Once we had finished cleaning up, Bryana grabbed her keys and lead me out to the car.  When we got in, she pulled up a 5sos playlist and we listened to it all the way to the mall.  When we got to the mall, Bryana insisted on buying me tons of clothes and makeup.  So she did.  We ended up getting manicures and pedicures as well.  It was a pretty great bonding experience and I really liked her.
"Hey, do you want to go to lunch? I know a cute little café down the street."
I nodded.  I was actually getting quite hungry and at the moment and any form of food sounded delicious.  We headed out of the mall and listened to more 5sos songs in the car on our way to lunch.  Their music was actually really growing on me.  So far my favorite songs were Good Girls and Voodoo Doll.
----------------------------
C A L U M
I was trying to finish a line on the newest song I was writing.  I decided to take a break, considering I had a severe case of writers block at the moment.  I left the soundproof room and went into the lounge area.  Luke and Michael sat on the couch discussing something in hushed voices.  I decided against interrupting their conversation because it looked important.
I went down the hall to find a flustered Ashton kicking the vending machine.  It was odd to see him like this, considering he didn't usually lose his temper on stupid things.  That was, unless something was on his mind.
"Damn it!" Ashton shouted, kicking the vending machine one more time before collapsing onto the ground with his head in his hands.  I put my hand on his shoulder and looked over at him.
"Ashton? Are you alright mate?" I was generally concerned.
"It's Luke." He sighed.
"I don't know what's gotten into him lately. Yesterday, he was practically gawking at Ella when she came home.  And this morning I found them all cuddled in his bed.  Ella was asleep of course, but look knew what he was doing."
I looked back at Ashton.  You could see the worried looks he had on his face.
"Erm.  Well I guess I'll talk to him.  You know if you want." I added
Ashton just nodded and mumbled something about going to the bathroom.  I got back up to look for Luke.
-----------------------
L U K E
"I don't know.  I just really like her.  I don't think she likes me back though."  I sighed looking over at Michael.  He gave me a sympathetic look and pouted his lip.  I slapped him on the arm and he started laughing.
"Seriously Michael! What do I do?"
He looked at me for a minute before responding.
"Well, I can tell this much.  Ashton's not gonna like this very much." He said solemnly.  I nodded and bit my lip.  I understood that part considering our little chat.  I told Mikey about that as well.  I just needed to get everything off of my chest.
"Then how do I go about this?" I asked nervously, fearing the answer would be 'You don't.  You can't have her if Ashton's in the way'.
"Well, I would ask Ashton's permission first of course, but you don't even know if she likes you back right?" He replied.
"Yah I guess" I said scratching the back of my neck.  I got up and walked over towards the soundproof room.  I felt a hand on my shoulder and it made me jump.  I turned around to see Calum.
"Bloody hell, you scared the shit out of me" I said chuckling a bit.
"Sorry mate.  I just wanted to know if I could talk to you about something."  He looked serious, which mad me nervous.
"Erm- yeah sure, I guess"
Calum lead me into the soundproof room.  We sat on the leather stools and he looked at me for a moment before starting.
"Erm, well I don't really know how to go about this, but I had a bit of a chat with Ashton this morning"
I already knew where this was going.
"He told you what happened this morning?"  I said, interrupting him.
Calum nodded slowly.  I sighed and looked at the floor.
"Look, Ashton's just really worried you're going to wreck things if you get close to Ella like that."  I nodded and continued to look at the floor.
"I- I just really like her.  And there's nothing I can change about that." I said barely audible.  Calum looked at me blankly.  I couldn't read his face.
"I think, that maybe you should talk to Ashton.  That's at least starting something.  He is her father."  I sighed and nodded.  I got up, and Calum got up with me.  Calum patted me on the back on my way out.  Why does this have to be so hard?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Haaaalllllooo! *Marcus Butler voice*
How are you? I haven't updated in a little while cuz I've had major writers block, but I have a lot more of the plot now so we should be all set. But don't forget to comment and vote! Love you guys :) <3