A Thank You

Honestly, it's strange to not be writing for Beau anymore. However the journey throughout writing him has been utterly life changing. I wanted to thank you all for being so devoted to this story, and Beau's quirky character.

Through Beau's story, a lot things have happened in my life as well, and I feel as though he'd helped me grow not only as an author but as a person. However, with this book ending, I feel like that chapter of my life is as well. Which is a wonderful thing, given that this book gave me so much to look forward to and so much more than what I could've ever imagined.

I hope you've gained something from Beau's story. That family is everything, that friendships and love are the real power in the world, and lastly, you can't help who you love. Whether they're a boy or a girl. I hope Beau and Rosalie's love-story stays in your heart and that whenever you feel any doubt, you can look back and find some relaxation in this story.

Though the ending of Beau's story is so bittersweet, I'm so thankful for everything my readers and friends have done in carrying me along in creating Beau's journey. I could say so much thank you's but no matter what I say, I'll never be able to express just how much your comments mean to me.

So, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I love you all so much, and I hope you come with me on my next journey.
(which may or may not involve a boy with the name of a plant )

- Rachel