00

She is so small.

So precious.

And everyone wanted to kill her.

He stood before her, her small hand touching his arm and her chest pressing against the small of his back as she peered at the army before them.

All of them dressed in black and waiting for her destruction.

She was too small and too young.

He could feel her shaking softly behind him, but her grip on his arm didn't waver. She trusted him to guard her. To ward of anyone wanting to harm her.

Like he had been since the day she was born.

He'd do anything to protect the young girl with his sister's face.

With Bella's smile and soft eyes.

She was beautiful and brilliant and that's how she saved him. By just existing.

Beside him, on his right, stands his sister.  Immortal and beautiful, and still so young.

Her face is hard. Cold and distant. A mother's fury.

His sisters emotions are the same as his brother-in-law's. A father ready to protect his family.

On his left, his mate awaits silently. She's holding the small girl's hand. The blonde streaks of hair accent her flawless face that's the same color as the snow below their feet.

They both love this tiny person as if she is their own child.

Shuffling happens behind them. Their allies, their friends, their family.

All standing here to fight for this precious gift wrapped in a little girl's body.

He steps forwards, locking his eyes with the red ones across from him.

All of the crimson irises peer out from underneath black cloak hoods.

His words are spoken with certainty, "Hello Aro,"