~Wet Nightmare~ Old Hunters X Female!Hunter (Bloodborne)(NSFW)

Start from the beginning

She couldn't lie to herself. The idea of several of them taking her, one at a time, aroused her.

They were all so angry, so desperate for the hunt. But this had ultimately led to the question: how desperate were they for the cunt?

She began to think of ways that she could get their attention. But the many times she had braved even stepping into their territory, her attire just proved more and more to be gender-neutral. Of course they couldn't tell if she was a strapping young man or a beautiful young woman, her bloody face is covered all the time!

The hunter let out an exasperated sigh. She removed her belt and tossed it to the side. With a loud crash, the belt had knocked over one of the many pots surrounding her and it smashed onto the ground. She gasped, but then began to giggle. There was just something about breaking stuff that was so fun. She was having fun. Little did she know, she wasn't alone.

Outside the nightmare chapel, a small crowd was gathering. The leader of said crowd heard a commotion and investigated beforehand, only to see a young woman, unarmed and quite unaware of her surroundings, taking off her clothes. Excited was an understatement for how this shook the old hunter up.

"Quiet down, ya idjits!" A beast cutter hunter hushed the growing group of men trailing behind him.

Some cringed at his tone, others simply growled back at him. The group tiptoed until they reached the bottom of the stairs. Some perked up at hearing the smashing of glass inside the building, followed by a curt gasp, then muffled laughter.

"Sounds like she's already 'avin' fun without us." Retorted a saif hunter.

The men crept around and clung to each side of the doorless opening into the chapel. Collectively, they all risked a peek.

The Hunter- gods, she was beautiful – was practically dancing around the lantern in nothing but her trousers, boots, and untucked dress shirt. They stared in awe as she raised her arms above her head high enough to show off the curves of her young hips, and the space in between her supple thighs, where the lantern's light peeked out slightly, begged to be filled with the presence of another body.

The old hunters were practically drooling with want. How long? How long had it been since any of them had seen, or lain, with a woman? Some of them had taken wives, or even whores on the side, to keep them company in their lives... but that was long in the past, long in their waking history. But here in the nightmare, the only emotions they ever felt were of anger and bloodlust.

They would take this chance.

Bravely, a beast cutter hunter stepped inside and took off his hat and face covering, revealing his vermin-corrupted face. Beneath his reddened eyes, vermin slithered and crawled under his skin, skittering down his neck, arms, and legs. All of them were like this: corrupted, blood-addled. But not every part of their bodies remained out of commission.

The old hunter cleared his throat loudly. It seemed to get her attention, because the once jovially dancing hunter stopped dead in her tracks. She turned and stared in awe at the man before her. 'Was this... one of the hunters from outside?' She thought, studying the man's face. She had never seen one of their faces fully before. As he drew closer, though, she had to admit that he wasn't half bad to look at, given her standards, that it.

Slightly panicked, her eyes trailed over to her saw cleaver she had stupidly left near the doorway. 'Bugger!'

The old hunter got closer to the girl, and she backed up. "What do you want?" This was bad. Oh, why did she think taking off the only armor she had in a nightmare full of killers was a good idea?