Chapter 32

Athan's POV

I woke up early in the morning with a knocked on my door before I get up on the bed I glance at her and kiss her in the cheeks she slightly frown but didn't bother to open her eyes I pick up my under pants and robe to cover my naked body and open the door carelessly to my surprise it was Neculai Mercedes son.... he look around in the room and stare at Angelina lying in the bed I close the door stepping outside and holding his hand and lead him back to his room.

" where's mom? Did she go out again and didn't came back" he asked me frowning his brows he doesn't have any idea what his mom done to me.

"Well she was out somewhere else" I lied because I know he will ask hundreds of questions if I told him what's happening. He sighed and walk sitting in his couch.

"Then whose the lady in the bed?" He murmured

" she is Angelina my uhmmmm.... mate" I told him boldly his eyes got wider but the next thing he did surprises me.

"Really? She is? So its true all of us were going to have a mate just like my teacher says" he smiled flashing his dimples his eyes bright almost like he can't believe that vampire mate are true.

"Yes, even you someday you will find your own and she will be with you for the rest of your existence" I explained plainly to him

"Just like mom and Fabian?" I stiffed on his statement and look at him intently

"How do you know about that?" I kneeled in front of him wanting to know how the fuck he knows that

" hmmmmm Mom told me that Fabian is her mate but she married you because Fabian went missing when she found out about me.....and she came here because she had no place to go but to you, she admitted it to me couple of years ago but told me not to tell you that I knew.... now that I know you found out about the mating tricked she made for you...... I saw what happen last night" I can't believe in my own ears I was hearing this to this little boy but literaly talked like a teenager and that's how I notice he grew up he is a vampire anyway so his aging is not like a normal kid.

"God I'm so sorry you have to get through this" I run my hands through my hair.

" I will take care of you even youre not my real son your still my nephew I will love you just like my real son" he look at me with a sad eyes.

" how about my mom?" I found it so complicated when it comes to Mercedes i can't keep her

"We will see what we can do and.... same goes to your father"

" you found him?" I nodded my head

" yes your God father Harry.... he had him you will both see each other but not now let me handle the situation for this time and I'll give you a schedule to meet him.....when everything is sorted out" he nodded his head I felt someone is staring the both of us so I turned to see who it was not my surprise it's Angelina she was frowning while staring at John and then snapped her head to look at me.

" John this is Angelina" she walk towards us but it seems she's trying to figure out something I slid my arms on her waist as she lean closely to me and kiss me.

"Good morning John" she smile slightly but i can see the hesitation on her expression.

"Good morning aunt Angelina it's nice to meet you" he offer his hand to her and she took it thinking about he will shook it she gasped by surprise when he kiss her knuckles even me was surprise for what he did it was really weird.