Chapter 1

Since I was sixteen they brought me in New york away from my home country I was sold to the slavery shop by the recruiter and trained to become a slave.

today is my eighteenth birthday I was separated from my old cell block

I was inside of the display cell which means this is the day that somebody will come and take me I was sitting patiently with my hands on my lap I wore a nice dress given by the owner of the shop he said if we look pretty alright our new master will double the pay than to our original price the door open and my heart start racing from million miles away , I knew it was him my future master.

"Well hey Master Athan it's really nice to see you again"

The owner of the shop greeted, he always be like that a sales man talking to the costumer like he was selling material but not a human I got used to his attitude anyway, he fed us three times a day and give us a nice training attitude but one thing I don't like about him was sometimes he attempted to touch me late at night but he never suceeded he was drunk that time but ever since that scenario it never happened again, my cellmate said the buyer will not purchase us if were not a virgin anymore or else we will be sold for a lower price which is not good when it comes to business so I thank my lucky star for that.

"Where's the slave?" I heard his cold tune my body shiver because the way he talks he seems strict and direct to the point.

"Oh yes sir please come in, she's almost ready" I stood on the cell door waiting for them to face me as I heard their foots steps and the keys that clinging on the hands of the my seller.

I swallowed harder to wet my dry throat I feel nervous but I kept reminding to myself I need to be ready about this for a long time as their feet was infront of me I wasn't allowed to look straight on his face nor my seller's face I keep my head down to his shinny shoes and waited for a permission to lift my head up.

"Open the cells I wanted to see her without those stupid bars."

he comanded to the seller and he do as he been told he unlock the cells and open the door his shoes moved forward but I keep my head down I knew he's almost in front of me inches away and I almost smell his intoxicating strong cologne or perfume minutes after standing in front of me he lifted my chin to face him as my eyes met his amber colored eyes I was instantly hypnotized I studied his beautiful face and he did the same thing to me well maybe not the word beautiful was included when it comes to me, his gaze was soft and his hair was messy looks like he run his finger several times to it he was taller than me my height was just his shoulders level making me feel difficult to raised my chin higher he let go my chin that moment and vowed my head again, because that was based on our training we are not allowed to look straight to our master's face without permission or it will cost punishments for us. he exhaled deeply before he speaks. Deep voice filled the dead silence of this place and hearing it is like music in my ears, vampires has a way of inviting their prey and that includes their voices,smell and good looking faces.

"I'll take her, arrange her papers and make it faster I wanted to go home early today."

I can feel his instense gaze was still on mine but keeping my head down I can't stop admiring that beautiful creature I just saw minutes ago I think I had crush on him! yes I know it was a crush ofcourse! but for every beat of my heart all I think about is him. his cold voice, his smell, his body type, and his face there's no doubt I like him from now but as a slave falling in love with our master was agaisnt to our rules I feel bad about that and to think that he will fall in love with me?? I have sure that's not going to happen vampires are meant to vampires only and slave is meant for a broom idiot! my absent minded little brain went back to reality because somebody grab my wrist I stiffed by surprise and my head rose to see who grabs me without realizing it. The cold hand who grab's me is belong's to my master ofcourse. he dragged me on the way to his expenssive car and open the passenger seat he gesture for me to sit.