Chapter 14

Angelina pov

I smile at his request birthday presence but I wasn't sure about that,I never know anything about him. I bit my lower lips watching him while he is busy melting me by his gaze I'm thinking about anything to say just to break this awkward moment.

" oh shut up I have sure your girlfriend is around" I chuckle and wink flirtatiously but he didn't change his expression he just look in front of him and then look back at me " I don't have one so I'm so welcome to do this, now dance with me"

He offer his hands so I take it as he lead me to the dance floor. he pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest we slowly dancing with a sweet music realizing I knew the song actually it's one of my favorite song I used to sing back in our cells I can't help but to sing with a very low voice.

"The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath.

And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth.

Tell me that we belong together,
Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips,
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

I'll be your crying shoulder,
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

I know he was listening to me his eyes is close and his chin is rested on my head.

"That accent with a lovely voice I wanted to hear more acutually... you really don't know how you made me feel happy"
He gave me that soft smile but I returned it with grin.

"So how old are you then?? How many birthdays of yours I missed?"

Now I was acting weird he has this effect on me his calm voice with his charming smile something that my master have as well but with him I feel so special.

" seven thousand and twenty five years old by now" I pulled away with my wide eyes I pointed at him.

"Your to old!!!" He laughs and grab my hand

" come on let's eat" sunddenly my eyes glance on my master's table without my surprise theres a lady sitting on his lap while drinking his favorite whiskey Harry cuped my cheeks with both of his hands.

"Let's eat Angelina l'm sure you must be hungry" he pointed the table that full of different foods he ask me to choose and the waiter will be the one to bring it on our table after so I choose some of my favorite foods and I order wine too I wanted a drink and since this is a party I have a right to party all night and threw out,suddenly the table that Harry was talking about was the same table where my master is I sat next to the lady that my master temporarily dating she was drinking the same whiskey with my master while telling stories to him about her travel back in Spain Harry also join their conversation which I found out that travelling is his favorite topic after a minutes of waiting finally my food has arrived. I ignore their conversation including thefact that Harry's hands never left my thights I'm kind of used to his touch anyway so it's ok but my thoughts drawn when I saw Athan's eyes on mine he take a zip on his whiskey while watching me eating my steak I feel uncomfortable so I stop eating atleast I almost finish every food I ordered Harry pour a wine on my glass for me to drink we both have random conversation about food and his travel I wasn't bored talking to him we usually laugh and chuckle specially talking about the different language I cannot pronounce good because of my accent when one of the mascular vampire approached Harry and invite him to the crowd he left me with my master the blonde hair went to rest room and I left with.... ofcourse the one and only, Athan all alone... I took a zip while watching Harry laughing and having this conversation with his friends to my surprise a hand landed infront of me I look at Athan with a questioning look he smirk and titled his head.