Chapter 9

"See? You look amazing Athan!" I walk toward him and fixed his leather jacket's collar he smile but he look uncomfortable for what he was wearing .

"it's been long time since I wore this type of clothes" he mumbled but I chuckle.

"because you got used to wore that office suites that is why you feel different on the garment but believe me you look amazingly handsome."
I chuckle as I turned him to face the mirror I stood next to him wearing this simple pink dress and a doll shoes as he threw his right hand around me and kiss my side head.

"and you look stunning even you wore that simple dress." he was staring at me back in the mirror I poke him lightly but I just lost my own balance instead of him he chuckle and pick up this sun glasses and wore it.

"Let's go?" I nodded my head as we head out to the room he brought me on a huge garage and shows every units of car he had.

" wow you have so many car in here it's almost like a mall parking lot that full of cars!!!" I exclaimed loudly with my large eyes.

"you choose" he gave me permission to choose what to bring? I frowned and start walking around on each cars.

"oh this one is simple" I pointed out the black car.

"oh it was Toyota Prius 2012 model" I grin because I knew he wouldn't like to ride with an old model car.

" I'll chose that" his eyes grew larger with open mouthed.

"that car is so old maybe you can go on year 2015 unit it's stay on the other side of the lot" he insist.

" no I chose this, it looks great" I was still pointed at the car like a little girl wanted a Barbie doll he released an frustrated breath.

"I haven't use that car for almost three freaking years we aren't sure if that will run the same as before" he look at me with that annoying look I crossed my arms around my chest.

"you ask me to choose and I chose this I' am your mistress am' I?so I' m telling you to drive this car" he went to the corner of the room and press the digits that place on the box and suddenly it opens my eyes got wider because of amusement wow that's where the keys of the car placed with I walk on the passenger seat door and waited for him to come back he click the key button and the car release an blinking light with sound I heard the door click open so I place my hand to open it but suddenly his hand landed to the door before mine I glance on my back just to see him staring at me with that soft smile.

" I'll open it for you" I look away and blushed when he is so close to me that moment his hands felt so cold but all I wanted is for him to touch my lonely skin I smile warmly and back away.

"you're blushing" he chuckle so I hid my face looking at the other side of the lot he open the door gently and then I came inside waiting for him to close the door I look up to him and smirk

"what?" he then stretch the seat belt across my hips and connect to where it will hold the metal lock his face is inches from mine as he turn to look at me I take my time to stare at him so he is his eyes landed on my lips staring it like it was the most interesting thing in my face he kiss me lightly then smile against my lips before pulling out damn how could he be so aggressive this time I watch him while making his way to the driver seat smiling he drove the car and luckily it looks so fine
We have this long drive on the way to the mall after he successfully found an parking lot we walk through the mall and have this regular date we eat like a couple, walk like ordinary lovers and play games on the game rooms we enjoy our times together as he told me he wanted to bring me to his favorite place.