Chapter 29

Hey guys finally I came back from my tour today so I finally regain my strenght  and manage's to make my brain work for tonight wewww thats a tiredy tour but ofcourse I would like to greet louizaaaaa2697 for reading my story she even sent a private messege to reached over me to update tonight by the way thank you for reading ms. Loizaaaaa that's a lot of (A) gurl lol have a nice day gurl and to my readers hope you enjoy my newest chapter 😚😚😚😚😚

Harry’s POV

It’s hard to let you go that’s the word that repeatedly plays on my mind I love her but I’am bound to be with my mate she is bound to be with her mate too…..with Athan. Mercedez’s mate is Fabian they tricked Athan just to have everything he has influenc,e benefits, and his richness. I can’t believe she even use some witch spells to him just to make him believe that she is his mate Athan should know that but I wanted him to accept the fact that he chose the wrong woman I wanted him to realize that he supposed to be true to himself at the very beginning he’s been lying to himself he can’t hardly accept the fact that he fell inlove with her.....that he is confuse for what he felt and don’t know what to do. The desperation of him to find her is priceless. Sometimes I was wondering what if i gave Angelina back to him the moment I found her, what is he going to do? Will he chose her? I became selfish when it comes to her I became a liar, and a cheater to her… that night I can’t resist my mate I have feelings ofcourse but not that strong like what I felt with Angelina maybe because I needed some break during that time I never touch Angelina I respect her because she told me she’s not into that thing yet after what happen to her….. so the thing about me and Daniella  happened I needed someone to hold on to and I know that she can only give what I wanted that night I had an hang over, not a hang over of alcohol but a hang over of what happen between the both of us it is amazing I deserve hell for thinking that sex night when I was with Angelina, I deserve to be slap  harder on my face. guiltiness took over me I can’t even look her in the eyes and tell her that hey I have sex with my mate because you don't wanted to sleep with me but that will sounded that I blame her, I sighed sitting on my bed I’m still in Athan’s house but I don’t bother staying here for a while.

Every time I close my eyes I could see Angelina ‘s face the way I hurt her the way I made her cry is unacceptable I understand she’s mad at me, I understand she can’t forgive me I lay  half body of my bed I close my eyes and exhaled deeply I heard some click open of my door and my eyes landed on the woman I hurted the most…. Angelina…. Even she cried for a long time she’s still look gorgeous, beautiful and sexy her make up is already removed maybe because of the tears that kept falling from her eyes but her lips is still naturally pinkish, her hair that tied on a neat bun when we came here is already falls down on her back she run her fingers on her hair just to remove the stands of her hair that falls on her face she look at me softly just like an angel sent from heaven saying that God forgiven me. I sat on the bed waiting for her to speak I didn’t expect that she will come back in this room she walk towards me and kneel infront of I look at her bewilder I should be the one who kneel infront of her I put my hand on her soft cheeks and she lean into my touch.

“I’m sorry” two words that I know wasn’t enough for her to forgive me she place her hand on my cheek.

“no…I’m sorry…. Because I should stop it when I still can, I should know my place before I agreed to come with you I’ m just a slave, maybe I forgot my part on every vampires life, maybe I forgot that I shouldn’t be with you because I know you are bound to be with someone but instead of stopping you…..of stopping myself to love you I still did…I love you, I Have learn to live with you, you gave me life and I’m sorry for getting on your way to be with somebody you supposed to be with. I don’t know what’s life for me after this, I left with no one and nothing”