Chapter 17

Super warning my dear readers....mature contents included on this chapter but i hope you like it.....

After three months

The sounds of ever lasting beat of music in this club get's me in the mood of dancing random guys and ladies like me were dancing with vampire everynight this is my routine.tonight is getting late and the alcohol I drank gave an extra effect on my body and my mind I became the top indemand escort on this club since I became a member, some of the costumer will take me out but I can't even count on my fingers how many man I slept with depends on Clark if he will allow me,but most of the time he will decline I knew why...because he wanted me that night. Swaying my hips I keep on dancing with this hot vampire,every vampire costumer we had is hot anyway

"Youre good" he whisper on my ears while his hand is drifting down slowly on my ass I threw my hands around his neck my skin thight cream colored dress embracedmy body curves neatly my clevage is showing just like everynight I used to wore. our costumer likes it when we wore skin tight dress showing our skin since I have the most devine smell on every girls in this club it became my assets as well.

"And youre hot" I said it with seductive voice and bit my lower lip on the side of my eyes I knew somebody is staring at me so I glance on the left side of the bar sitting there is Clark his fitted white shirt looks so ripped on him matching with that ripped jeans and a boots he looks so casual tonight he was staring straight into me I smile on him as he rose his glass on me like offering a toes he's so nice to me I'am the only girl he allowed to stay at his home so most of my co workers get jealous because of his special attention that keeps giving into me he usually fed on me, I gave him privilage to do that inchange of the favor he gave to me.

"I have to go" my partner says goodbye on me I turned to look at him he put a money between my cleavage and wink I smile at him and kiss his cheeks goodbye.

" thanks, you're such a wonderful costumer I hope I'll see tomorrow"
I'am so....totally drunk right now because my pronounciation is so fuck up.

"As you wish I'll come back for you" I chuckle before he left I turned to walk towards the bar where Clark's sitting he say something to the bartender and he prepare a margaritta drink for me clark handed it me I tose to his glass and drink half of my ladies drink glass.

" how's youre night? did you enjoy your partner?" I grin on him. his voice sounded really jealous I know him he knows when a guy caught my attention.

"Babe don't get jealous I'm yours this is my job and you are the one who hired me for this isn't?" I put my hand on top of his as but he intertwined our hands and pull me closer to him.

" just tell me you don't like him" he look at me deeper his eyes drifted down on my lips waiting for my answer.

"I don't.... I'm all yours,all you have to do is take me away from this place" I whisper closely to his lips before he formed a smile.

"That's my girl now finish that drink before I change my mind and take you here, I have to go back to my office and take your jacket"

he grins on me I know he's not joking last time he said that were on his office I though he was joking but then he took me there he doesn't care if anyone could hear us or sees us making out on his office I smile to myself remembering that moment I drink my margaritta and put down the glass I walk to the dressing room to pick up my purse and check my make up I don't want to look ugly duckling while being with clark so I put on lipstick and foundation for some retouch, I walk out back to the bar and saw Clark waiting for me his smile gets lighter when he sees me and wrap my jacket around my body.