Chapter 12

I walk to my master's bedroom and knock to the door he ordered me to come in taking note that I was wearing my mini nightie gown I totally forgot to change on a pjamas! I was too distrated for the thoughts and shock for what Harry did this fine night I have so many things I wanted to ask him like why's and what if's? But maybe I shall leave it for tonight I swallow harder when I saw my master half naked wearing only boxer's short damn it why should I sleep with him tonight?

"Goodevening master" I force a smile for him and he just look away and didn't reply on my greetings he's such a mood killer I stare at the bed because I really do Feel sleepy for tonight tomorrow I have my course To do so I needed rest.

"You may sleep now I just wanted to finish my drink" he said it seriously I walk towards the bed feeling concious about my pervert dress I slid myself on the blanket and face the other side of the room my back is facing him but even I close my eyes I can feel his intense gaze on mine.

"Did he came to your room?" He ask but I don't want to face him nor answer him I pretend I was sleeping and close my eyes.

"I know your awake" his voice is sounds like calm and controlled

"Yes master he gave me a presence"

I face him but I was staring at the golden whiskey he was holding that stays on a small classic expensive glass.

"Did you like it?" To my surprise he smiles at me.

"Yes I do" I look at the ring Harry gave to me shining brightly agaisnt the light from the moonlight I glance on his direction and I caught him still staring at me.

" are you excited? She's comming back next week and you will finally see her again" and that calm expression change to unreadable one.

" I will and I will marry her if she gave me a chance this time" I smile weakly to him

" you will marry her if you gave her a chance again... it wasn't your fault she left you... it really wasn't so don't feel guilty for the crime you never did " he nodded his head and sip on his whiskey.

"I have to bring back my stuff on my room... which one is my new room anyway because I was using her room so... I guess she might need it when she came back" I transparently accept the fact that I' am a slave and a slave shouldn't stay on the mistress room.

" she will stay on my room so it's okay you stay on that room" all the thoughts that crossed on my mind when he stated the words she will staying in my room... was fabricated on my head ofcourse she's his mate so something will going to happen when she arrive .....sex.... it's always present for every mates moment after all I gave in anyway so I force a chuckle but he frowned staring at his whiske.

" I miss that chuckle I never heard that since we hang out back in the beach" I stop for a moment as my face became serious remembering how happy I was back on that day.

"That is such a wonderful day atleast we been together for a day atleast you try..." okay I admit I can still feel the heavy stone that place in my heart because all I wanted in that time is to cry for him and beg to love me but knowing I have nothing to do but to support him for everything he wanted....I have to give in.

" Angelina I just wanted you to know I enjoy that day I enjoy being with you even now" he didn't face me as my tears begin to fall down he has to stop he is punishing me...