G & Z

Zayn's P.O.V.

I'm back in New York, and everything about this place makes me think of Grace. I hate it here, I can't wait to go back home to England. I decided to share a hotel room with Harry for the next week until the tour is finally over, only one more show to go. I turn on the television when Harry and Rebecca burst into the room.

"Zayn," Harry says, out of breath.

"What?" I say, as he sits down on the couch next to me.

"Rebecca, you tell him." he says. I look from him to her, confused. What's going on?

"Grace never cheated on you, Chase hit his head took his shirt off to stop the bleeding and when she left to get the first aid kit, he answered your call and pretended she was there with him but she wasn't." Rebecca says. 

I assumed the worst then cheated on her with Perrie to get back at her. I never answered her calls, I ever called her, I spent all this time hating her when I could have been with her. I knew she would never do something like that, why didn't I listen to myself.

"Where is she?" I ask, rising from the couch. I pull on my sneakers, and stare at her waiting for a reply.

"I don't know, her dorm maybe?" she says. I pull on a sweatshirt, pull over the hood and put on ray bans. I don't have time to get Paul to bring me.

*     *     *

I bang on the door and finally someone opens, it's Tracey.

"Is Grace here?" I say, pushing past her.

"No, she just left. Why are you here anyway, shouldn't you be with Perrie." she says, giving me a dirty look. I roll my eyes at her,

"Where did she go?" She shrugs her shoulders.

"Tracey, did I leave my wallet in here? I swear I brought it but it's not in my-" A familiar voice says, I turn around to look at her standing in the doorway, staring at me with wide eyes. She looks beautiful. Her hairs shorter, up to her shoulders now. She's wearing a white tshirt and a skirt, and she looks so innocent, but I see the pain in her eyes. And knowing I caused that wrecks me. But, just seeing her standing in front of me reminds me of how wonderful she is, how smart, how funny, how much I love her, how lucky I am to have found her. I have to stop myself from reaching out and holding her. 

Grace's P.O.V.

"I'm gonna go." Tracey says, walking past me. Seeing him brings back every feeling he has ever made me feel. It's hard to stop myself from jumping into his arms. I've missed him so much. He grew out his beard a little bit, and he looks so handsome, even in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Hi." I manage to spit out, after what feels like forever of staring at each other. I step into the room and shut the door behind me.

"Grace," he steps towards me, but I step back.

"No, Zayn." I say.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you cheated on me, and I went out and got drunk and I ended up cheating on you to get back at you, and I'm so fucking stupid. I woke up the next morning realizing how stupid it was to g to Perrie. I haven't gone near her since then, I spent every day thinking about you, I missed you so much." he says, tears rushing to his eyes. I have to stop myself from comforting him, but I reach my hand out and lead him to sit on the bed.

"I know you thought that I was cheating on you, but I wish you would have tried to reach me. I loved you so much, Zayn. I thought you knew that, I thought you knew I would never hurt you. But, in the end, you ended up hurting me." I have to look down at my hands as the tears build up in my eyes."That whole time I thought you were with her the whole time. I thought I was your joke the whole time. When Chase told me what he did, I hated him for it. But then I realized, you didn't even try to talk to me. That whole time, you didn't. I know you thought I cheated on you too, but I thought you knew me better than that. I've always told you I would never do something like that to you." I say, the tears falling down my face.

"I know, I was so dumb. I shouldn't have fallen for it, but I expected the worst. I am so sorry, I love you so much Grace. Even when I thought I hated you, I still loved you." he says, wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"Zayn, I don't know if I can-" I say, but he pulls me into him, and presses his mouth against mine. I can taste my tears, his minty breath, and feel the warmness of his mouth against mine. The feeling I've been missing for the past few months. I lace my fingers through his hair, tugging. His tongue slides between my lips gretting mine. He slides his hands down to the small of my back, but I stop him.

"I loved you every day, and there wasn't a minute I didn't think of you." I say. He smiles, then pulls me in again. He leans back on the bed, and I fall on top of him. I feel something growing against me, and my hand slides down his chest, over his abs, and over it. I'm not holding back, not today. He flips me over onto my back, reaching under my skirt and pulling my underwear off. I sit up, and pull down his pants, and he picks me up. I wrap my legs and arms around him as he reaches down to insert himself into me. I moan his name, as he sucks and nips on my neck, moving in and out of me. He pushes me against the door, kissing me sloppily as he thrusts into me. 

"I've missed you so much, baby." he whispers into my neck. I move his face to put my mouth against his, and moments later, we're laying on the floor, our legs tangled. I lift up his shirt and trace my finger over the heart tattooo on his hip. I listen to his heartbeat, his breathing, and look up into his hazel eyes, shining in the light.

"What?" he says, smiling.

"Nothing, I've just missed your eyes." I say. He smiles and kisses me on the forehead, then sits up to pull his pants up, and I pull my underwear back on. 

"No one knows where I am, and I left my phone at the hotel." he laughs.

"Here." I say, handing him my phone. He calls Paul and I watch him as he explains what happened. I check my phone and it's nearly 7 pm. I watch him as he speaks, the way he moves, his body, and I am overwhelmed with how much I love him.

"Do you want to do something crazy?" I say, as he hangs up the phone.

*      *       *

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he says, reaching down to hold my hand. 

"Yeah, I've always wanted one anyway." I say, looking through the catalog. "You don't have to watch, if you're too scared." I tease.

"Yeah, I'm too scared." He says, holding up his forearm. 

"What do you want to get?" he asks.

"Two triangles on top of each other one pointing up and one pointing down on my left side in white ink." I say. 

"Why?" he says, confused.

"Cause life has it's ups and downs." I say, smiling. He starts to burst into laughter.

"Oh, God. You're so cute." he says, pulling me into him.

It hurts, a lot, but in the end it's worth it.

"What do you think?" Kevin, the tattoo artist, asks.

"I love it." I say, looking at it in the mirror. It's something small, but I've wanted it forever, and I'm happy I finally got it.

"I'll have the exact same thing." Zayn says, taking off his shirt.

"You're getting the same thing?" I say.

"Yeah, in the exact same place, but in black." he says.

"Why?" I say.

"Cause I love you." he says, smiling. He whispers something to Kevin, and I rub my finger over his tattoo's on his forearm while Kevin's at work. When he finishes, he stands up and says "What do you think?"

He has the exact same thing as me, in black, with the letter G in one triangle and the letter Z in the other.

"G for Grace?" I say, smiling up at him.

"No, G for God." he says, my eyes widen and he and Kevin start to laugh.

"Yes, G for Grace." he says, leaning down to kiss me.

(I triple updated today,  I had a lot of time. Please vote, vote, vote! It only takes a second. Also, please comment and let me know what you think!)