BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS

A/N : each section has a time skip. Enjoy

BLOOD

JIMIN'S POV
It's about 12:30am and I just woke up. I need to pee. I got up out of bed careful not to wake Kacey up. I went to the bathroom and when I got out I saw her fumbling in the drawer. I flicked the light on. "Did I wake you?" I asked. She shook her head. She dashed into the bathroom and I approached the bed to go lay down. Oh shit. "Kacey... are you ok?" "I'm fine." She said and she groaned painfully. "Kacey. Open the damn door, cause you're in pain and there's blood on the goddamn bed. And I'm scared." I started panicking. "Open the dooooooor" I whined. "I can't." She said. "But whyyy?" "Because I'm doing something." I looked at the bed, and looked back at the door waiting impatiently. She opened the door, changed and looking tired. I grabbed her hand and started searching her. "Where's the cut?" I asked her and she burst out laughing. "Kacey this isn't funny. You cant be pulling pranks at midnight." I said seriously. "I'm not." She said and started changing the sheets. "So why was there blood on the bed?" I asked again. "Sorry. My period just came unexpectedly in the night." She said and my eyes bulged. "Uhm... K-Kacey. Is this your f - first time?  Cause I've never seen you like this before." She started laughing again then she groaned. "Jimin. Let's go to bed. I'm just a little cramped that all." She said and regained her position on the bed.
---hours later----
"Agh. *sob sob* AAAHHH." I shot up out of my sleep and found Kace crying beside me and gripping onto her stomach. "Babe. What should I do?" I asked and she just cried. I carried a huge blanket and four soft pillows into the guest room downstairs. I ran as fast as I could back up there and carried her down. I entered the kitchen and sighed. I have no idea how to take care of her while she's on her period. It's been a year and two months since we've been married and I've never seen her on her period before. I never know. So, I'm gonna make her some soup. I took out the ingredients and started putting them together in a small pot with water. She cried out again.. Aish otteokhae!!!! (Gosh, what to do!!) I opened the medicine cabinet and got her two ibuprofen tablets and a glass of water. "Here you go hun." I said and helped her to sit up so she could take the tablets. "Thanks. Something smells nice." She said after swallowing the pills. "I'm making you soup." I said and went to check up on my soup attempt. Not very long after I checked on it and it was actually ready and tasted good. Hehe I'm learning. I poured to hot substance into a medium sized bowl and took up a spoon and headed straight in to feed her. "Thanks. But I'm not dying.  You know right?" She said and I shrugged. "I have no idea. But how do you manage to hide it so well? I never know when it happens." I spoke out of genuine cincern. "I have my ways." She winked while ingesting another spoonful of soup. "So... what's it like? If I bleed from my penis I would die." I said and she started laughing hysterically. "Ok first off, if you ever bkeed from your penis, it's time to see a doctor. But for us, it's natutal. Awfully painful, but natural." She responded. Now I'm kind of curious. "What do you mean by awfully painful?" I questioned and she sighed. "It feels like someone is slowly removing my womb with their bare hands." I cringed at that image and she chuckled. I kissed her forhead. It's nice to see her smiling again. Plus she has to go to work today. "Well, you need to be ready for work in two hours or else you'll be late." I said and she nodded.
-----2 days later----
"Jimin!!! I know it's embarassing but you have to do me a favor." She called and I looked up from the laptop. "Hmm?" "Uhm... c-can you get some uhm... p-pads at the srore for me. I misjudged and I don't have enough." She stuttered and my eyes widened. "Ba-" I began but she cut me off. "You can't say no. It's past 7 pm,  you'll be fine. Be quick please." I sighed and took up my wallet and walked to the little supermarket nearby. I stepped in and scanned the halls until I saw a shelf with about 20 different ones. What should I pick? Heck, I'll just call her. "Kace. Which ine do you use, there's a thousand here." I spoke, as lowly as possible hoping no one would look at me weird. "Oh, sorry. Buy a Stayfree regular maxi with wings. It's in a blue pack." I sighed. This is sort of embarassing. I quickly grabbed the thing and hid it under my arm and prayed for the cashier to be empty, and to be a woman. Thank God!!! I thought as I saw the little lady lazily waiting for a customer to cash. I shoved the thing in front of her and she started smiling. I sighed internally. "₩3000 please." I shoved the money to her and took the thing. "Hey!" She called to me. I turned around trying to hide the fact that I was kind of embarassed. "You're a nice guy. Your wife should treasure you." She said. I smiled at her complement and slightly bowed before leaving.
"Kacey!!!! I'm back. And you owe me a kiss, cause I did i-" she kissed me before I could even finish. This is why I love her. She knows me too well. "Thanks hun. You're the best." She sang before running away. When she returned to the room I asked, "how long does it last?" "5 days max." She responded.
I've got to be honest though, this period thing is weird and interesting. But what comes next excites me and I hope she agrees. Eeek. Omg. I'm such a fanboy, sorry guys.