RAIN

JIMIN'S POV
I woke up this morning oh so ready! It's Saturday, a very special Saturday. It marks the third month of my marriage with le beautiful lady Kacey and I am hyped to spend the day with her. I literally planned everything. She probably thinks it's a normal day and I admit I might be overreacting but heck! It feels super important to me, so I'm making the most of it with my cutie. :) I was never a good cook, and I admit that. Since I was little, my parents never let me cook. My two sisters did that so I never really learnt. I tried my best to make her breakfast. It isn't impressive but I tried. I printed a menu so it won't look too bad. Hehe.
I lay down beside her and looked at her beautiful figure sleeping soundly and her breath touching my face every time she exhaled. I smiled at how silly I must look staring at her. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she smiled at me and caressed my cheek with one of her hands. I held her hand and kissed it and she smiled wider and yawned. "Morning." I said. "Mo-ing... woahh!" She chuckled when her voice cracked and cut out half of her reply. She got up and headed to the bathroom and came out within 5 minutes. "Don't shower yet, ok?" I said and she nodded. I met her at the bathroom door and pulled her into the bed. She chuckled and gave me a questioning look. She opened her mouth to speak. "Nuh uh, say nothing. I'll be back, don't move." I pulled the menu from the bedside table and gave it to her.

I'm not a chef sweetie
         Pancakes
Hersheys chocolate
     Pancake sauce
              -------
Capuchino xtra creamy
              -------
      American Apple
Ps, this may not be the best
breakfast. But I tried. ;)

She laughed. I felt a little nervous and worried. "It's ok dear. Thanks." She smiled and I headed downstairs to get the food. As quick as possible I got to the room and instantly started feeding her. It brings joy to me to know that I can make her this happy, simply by trying to make breakfast. I'm not bragging though cause I'm not sure if she's faking or not, the thing probably tastes horrible. Sorry cutie~~.
-----
Part two of the day is finally here, she still hasn't asked why I'm doing this. I sent her to go have a shower and took out the dress I bought for her. It's a black skin tight dress with a round cut neck, minimum cleavage which stops a few inches above her knee. I took out her black suade wedge heels, just around 4 inches and her silver purse, silver jewelry and no need to mention her wedding ring. She stepped out of the bathroom in just a towel. Gosh, she's giving me the feels. >.< "Woah what's all this for?" "We're going out." I responded with a smile. "Why so formal? Am I forgetting something?" She asked curious, and I got a bit distracted by that one water droplet running down the side of her neck. "Uh-hm. It's been quarter a year since the wedding, I just thought I'd take sometime together." I said, trying to focus. She nodded and smiled then proceeded to remove the towel. I had to control myself. "Baby, I'm going downstairs to get the car ready." I said and headed down to breathe. She's too sexy for me. XD. I've been down for 10 minutes and she still hasn't come down yet. I went upstairs and there she was sitting around her makeup table, still in the towel. "Kacey. Hurry up, why do you spend so much time on your face anyway?" I asked. "It's a girl's duty." She joked. "Well come now. Your duty is done." I tried to convince her. "No. Just the mascara amd I'm done, just give me a minute." I sighed and sat on the bed, waiting. She finally got up and put on her dress. I buckled the side of her shoes and excorted her to the car.
We pulled up at a park in Seoul. No I'm not taking her to the park dressed like this. We're going to a restaurant. :). I held her hand and we got the corner seat I had reserved, and got all her favorite dishes to her, i could tell she was enjoying it. "Thanks Jimin." She said with a smile and I nodded in response. For a while, there was silence, but it wasn't awkward though. We were having a lovely moment, but then the rain started to pour, very hard and very sudden.
"HELP! SOMEBODY QUICK. SHE'S IN LABOUR!!!!!!" Someone shouted and instantly Kacey and I rushed off. "Where is she?" I questioned while running. "She's outside. We don't have a car." The man responded. "In the FREAKING RAIN?????!!!!!!!!" I snapped at no one in particular and soon enough, I reached the lady and her boyfriend or husband helped me get her in the car. He threw her bags into the trunk and I sped off. Kacey grabbed a towel and while trying to dry her off a bit, she gives her a breathing exercise. I, on the other hand, shouldn't be speeding especially in this weather but I just pray that the car doesn't crash. "AAAAAGHHHGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!" I heard her scream and I flinched. "Almost there!" I shouted, hoping it will comfort her or something. Just imagining Kacey in that position makes me feel a bit careful snd nervous, but I have a task at hand. She let out another deafening scream of pain and Just in time, i pulled up in the hospital drive way. We shouted for emergency to help us out of this terrible weather. I hope she doesn't get too sick or anything. Not even my worse enemy I wouldn't want to be in this weather.
-----
"Thank you so much Mr. And Mrs. Park." Mr. Wang thanked us before returning to see his wife and we followed behind him. "It's a girl." She smiled and let us see her new born baby. My hand involuntarily held onto Kacey's and I kissed her cheek. "What will you name her?" Kacey asked. "Well. This weather definitely leaves alot of memories. The night she was concieved was very rainy, and today is even worse. Its only suitable to call her Rain." Mrs. Wang said and her husband agreed. "We're happy that you had a safe delivery. We'll be going first." I politely bowed and they thanked me once more and we left.

"Hectic evening." Kacey said beside me. My eyes caught her hands fiddling with her ring and she keeps looking out into space. "You alright there?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "Hey. I've known you for quite some time hun. What's on your mind." She sighed. "Rain." She simply stated. "The baby?" I asked for clarity and she nodded. "I was just recalling the whole situation. You know? What if that was me? Such a scary, nerve racking, intense and awesome moment it must be to give birth to a little Jimin." She smiled again and I glimpsed her hand stroking her tummy. I chuckled a bit. "Well... Our day is interrupted. Wanna make it rain and make a Rain?" I smirked at her. "It's already rai- Yah!!!" She slightly slapped me as she got the connotation a bit later than intended. Well... it was fun for the second it lasted. Yes, second. It happened so quickly and I acted on good impulses, it really felt like a second.
I think this rain means something. I mean, such a special day, sunny and all, then suddenly there's rain, and a baby born who was conceived on a rainy day - called Rain. I just hope that it's a good rain. Fertile rains of prosperity and flood rains of love and care for each other. "Lets cuddle and watch a movie, jagi." I called her and pulled her into the couch with a huge blanket. "Which one?" She questioned. I shrugged and turned on the tv, just in time for the start of a movie.

RAIN.
---------
A/N
Stupid chap... ik guys. I tried though. Vote.  Comment.  I love you guys always. I'll make up for this in the next chapter. Bear with me please. :)