Chapter 15: Doctor Marvell saves the day!

Honey's POV:

I gave Erza Senpai a confused look as she helps me get up.

"Who?" I repeated, waiting for an answer.

But no answer came as she drags me out of the bathroom silently. We head for the door and Erzy Senpai opens it with one small creak.

All of a sudden Takashi raises his head from a novel he was pretending to read on the sponge cake couch, "And just where do you think your going?" I felt Erza Senpai's arm shiver a little. She probably is freightned of Takashi's sudden strict behaviour.

"Oh, well... I was thinking of taking Honey to the nurses downstairs." Erza Senpai replied. "You can join us if you want." There was a sudden pause, but Takashi ended the awkward silence with a small, genuine smile. "Alright." he says, placing the novel on the couch and walking towards us. "Let's go."

Erza's POV:

Honey hasn't said anything since we left the private grounds of the resort. It's either his tooth hurts, or he doesn't want to get scold at again from Mori.

I overheard earlier today from Kyoya that him and Tamaki will be staying at the Sakura Kiss hotel with the rest of the gang. That gave me an idea for us to take a quick taxi and drive to the hotel where my friends are staying at.

~A few minutes later...~

The three of us rush inside the Sakura Kiss hotel and went up to the front desk. "Hello! Welcome to Sakura Kiss hotel." smiled the lady at the front desk. "Are you checking in?" I shook my head slightly, "No, we're not. I was wondering if there was a Haruhi, Hikaru and Kaoru that checked in a few hours ago."
"Hmmm..." the lady said, quickly typing up the names on the computer infront of her. "Haruhi... Hikaru... Kaoru... search... Ah ha! Yes there is a Haruhi, Hikaru and Kaoru. They checked in along with a bunch of your friends, I presume?"
"Yes, they are." I nodded quickly. "By any chance, do you know where they might be right now? We are in a big of a hurry." The lady glances at her computer screen, "It says here, your friends are in our buffet restaurant. To find it, just keep going straight down this hall, make a quick right until you get to the a sign where it says 'dining and restaurants' and just keep going from there."

I greatfully thanked her in reply and hurried Honey and Mori to catch up with my fast pace.

Wendy's POV:

"And then, I caught it with my own two hands!" Juvia says, while stars shined in her eyes. I smile nervously and sweatdrop from her crazy story about her and Gray's (of course Happy came) fishing job a week ago. She said the three of them received 250 000 jewels!

"That's great, Juvia." I replied. All of a sudden, something or someone caught my eye.

Is that... Erza?

I quickly rub my eyes. It is Erza! It seems that she was running towards us with Honey and Mori trailing along. I watch them enter through the front entrance, but that's when the old lady at the front desk of the restaurant stops them in their tracks. Erza starts protesting that she needs to get in but the old lady keeps refusing.

Without another thought, I jolted out of my seat, said an quick excuse to my friends that I have to go to the bathroom, then sped towards the tall red head and the annoying old hag at the front desk.

"Umm... s'cuse me," I said, as I poke the lady's shoulder. "These three are guests for our party of sixteen. Would you mind ever so greatfully to let them in, please?" I hope my polietness does the trick!