Chapter 5: She's not yours

Last edited: 01/03/18

Erza's POV:

It took me a while to find a quiet spot where nobody was around.
I sat down, strawberry red covered my face and I hugged my knees close to my chest.

I can't believe I would make such a commotion like that! So embarrassing!!

The more I thought about that whole scene, the more red I became.

Aye! Ok, Erza. Just think of something else instead! Uh, strawberry cakes? No. New armour! Um, uh--

"Erza Senpai?" interrupted a sweet, familiar voice.
I lifted my head and caught a glance of a pink bunny.

WAIT! A PINK BUNNY?!

"YAAAAHH!!" I screamed.

I watched the bunny follow into the hands of a small boy, who gave me a questionable look.

"Erza Senpai, are you okay?" the small boy asked.

Huh?

I finally came back to my senses and discovered the small boy was Honey, and standing behind him was Mori.

"Oh, hi Honey!" I said, a little too loud than expected. "Sorry about that! It's just your pink bunny almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Who? You mean Usa-chan?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"Yes, I mean Usa-chan. Just please don't let him scare me like that, alright?" I said, polietly.

"I'm sorry Erza Senpai! I'm sorry! I promise that Usa-chan will never scare you like that again!" he responded giving me a big bear hug. I hugged him back.
Somehow I felt a lot better than I did a few minutes ago. Like a small weight lifted from my chest.

I really like Honey. I just hope we continue to be great friends.

He removed himself from the hug, stands, and Mori lends me a hand.
I accepted his kind offer, and he effortlessly hauls me up.

"Thank-you," I responded. "Oh, and just a curiousity, why did you two follow me here anyway?"

"We came to cheer you up Erza Senpai!" Honey exclaimed.

Cheer me up?

"All three of you?" I asked, astounded.

The little boy nodded.

A warm smile sat upon my face. "Well no need to cheer me up anymore. I think your hug was enough. Would you like to go back to the Guil--"

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!" interrupted a high-pitched scream which seem to close to the Guild Hall.

All of us leaped in alarm, undergoing that surprise attack.
Jusy after a split second, we all dashed towards the shocking sound happening from the wherabouts of the Guild Hall.

Haruhi's POV:

"Sempai just stop, drop and roll!!" I exclaimed at the screaming Tamaki. "Someone get him a bucket of water, and hurry!!"

~Flashback~

"Question; who are you people and why are you in our Guild Hall?" asked the salmon, spiked hair guy.

"Well, you see--"

"Oh, please let my answer him, my dear Haruhi!" Tamaki Sempai interrupted, pushing me out of the scene.

"Go ahead," I muttered, sweat dropping.

"So, you see, my dear mommy or Kyoya Senpai found out there was a person in your Fairy Tail Guild that has a huge loving for cakes! The webpage was posted by 'Shippergirl021' but, I'm not exactly sure who owns that username. Anyways, Honey Senpai has always loved cakes and sweets that I thought it would be nice if he would befriends with this person!!" Tamaki Sempai explained at an abnormal pace causing some of my brain cells to explode.
"If you don't know who we are, we're the Ouran academy's special and most important host club where we treat our female costumers with respect and kindness," he continued, roses apperearing around him. "My name is Tamaki."