Chapter 1: The day when we first met

Hello, minna-san!

This is my very first time doing a POV story and I'm very excited on doing so! Thanks for checking out my story! I really appreciate it! Don't forget to check out my other fanfiction called, "IF I WERE IN FAIRY TAIL! (readerxfairytail)" which will be shown on my profile.
Anyways, let's get on with the story!

Last edited: 01/03/18
________________________

Erza's POV:

I've always loved that feeling where you finally get to rest after you've finished a hard day's work of baking. And that's what I did on a very special day after making my favourite strawberry cake!

I picked up my fork and took my first bite.

Wow! I thought. It tasted better than I imagined it to be! The texture of the cake is just right. Smooth and fluffy without any lumps or eggshells. Just how I like it.

I smiled to myself realizing Gray and Natsu aren't fighting, again. Probably on a job with the rest of my friends. Although, I do enjoy winding up their fights with my awesome bonking-head technique I always do since I was a kid.

As soon as I were about to consume my fifth spoonful of cake, a sudden announcement perks up from the outside of our guild hall.

"And here we are! The Fairy Tail guild hall!"

My head spun around and I discovered a group of guys plus one girl surrounding the open door.

Tamaki's POV:

"And here we are! The Fairy Tail guild hall!" I announced to my friends.

"The Fairy--what?" I heard my lovely Haruhi asked me.

"Oh, Haruhi!" I cried with enthusiasm. "You asked me a question today! Daddy is so proud! Yes, I may answer your question! This is the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, and as you can see it's grand and so fabulous just like your president of the host club!"

I could tell she sweat dropped at me and a pleasing smirk spreads upon my face. I laughed.

Honey's POV:

I wasn't paying any attention to Tama-chan's chatting because I was eyeing a certain red-head girl sitting at a table inside the guild hall.

Her hair is so beautiful. I thought. The colour reminded me of strawberry cake! Yum! Maybe Takashi will allow me to see her if I just ask.

"Takashi, do you think I could meet that lovely red-head girl over there?" I asked.

He nodded in reply. "Alright."

"Thanks, Takashi!"

Tamaki's POV:

"Boss, why did we come here, anyway?" asked the twins simultaneously.

"To reunite the cake buddies!" I replied, proudly.

Everyone suddenly sweat dropped and I wondered if I said something to confuse them in any way.

"We came here because I recently discovered that some wizard in the Fairy Tail guild enjoyed cakes and sweets as much as Honey Senpai. So, Tamaki assumed it would be considerate enough for Honey Senpai to befriend with this person. Although, I believe is pretty useless," Kyoya explained, muttering the last sentence to himself.

I grinned from Kyoya's explanation. "That's right my dear mommy, and today we are to make that happen, right Honey Senpai?"