Chapter 10: Confession found out

Erza's POV:

I silently fainted without any hestitation.

*THUNK!*

_______________

Lucy's POV:

Levy and I were about to leave the guild hall (we couldn't leave earlier due to another stupid distraction that I really don't want to talk about) until we both heard a big *THUNK!* coming right behind us! We exchange scared glances and saw Erza dead on the floor! Her hand laid on my foot.

"AAAIIIEEEE!!" Levy and I screamed at the red head. "ERZA ARE YOU OKAY??!! WHAT HAPPENED??!!"

No answer.

"AAAIIIEEEE!!" We scremed again. Levy started fanning Erza while I took out my phone and started to call Porlyusica. "Hello?" chimed the voice. "Hey Porlyusica! It's an emergency! Somehow Erza fainted and we don't know why! Do ya think you can-" "Already here!" said a voice behind Levy and I. "Oh Porlyusica! Thank goodness you are h-" "Enough talking! Take her to a bed. She needs some rest!" Polysricria says worridly.

"Levy chan, help me carry Erza to the extra beds in the guild hall!" I exclaim. "But isn't the extra beds already occupied by the host club?" Levy replies. I curse under my breath. "Well then we have to carry her all the way to Fairy Hills then..." Levy gave me an 'are you kidding me?' look. I slowly nod.

"Well, I don't think we can handle that! I'll just call my honey, Gajeel to help us!" Levy says, taking out her phone. "Wait? HONEY?! Since when you and Gajeel started going out?" I asked, surprized. "WHAT?!! N-N-N-N-NO I-I-I-I-I M-M-M-M-M-MEAN JUST GAJEEL!! I DIDN'T SAY T-T-THAT W-W-W-W-W-WE ARE G-G-G-" "Just forget about it!" I said, cutting her off. She instantly shuts her mouth. "Let's just worry about Erza, 'kay?" "Mhmm!" Levy says, nodding.

"What are you two girls standing around here for! Follow my orders at once!" Porlyusica yells at Levy and I. "Y-Yes ma'am!" we said. I quickly whistled and Natsu came speeding in my direction.

"Awww!! C'mon Luce! Why'da have to call me at this time! I was seriously gonna kick Honey's ass!" Natsu whines. "Shut up! Just help us carry Erza to her room." I said, strenly. "Whatever... Being a big, fat boss again." Natsu says, whispering the last part. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yelled. "Nothing!" Natsu says in a sweet voice, then picks up Erza so she her stomach is resting on his one shoulder.

We started to walk outside the guild hall. "Man! When did she get so frekin' heavy? It's either her boobs or those cakes!" Natsu says.

All of a sudden, Erza violently knee kicks Natsu in the face. Levy and I flinch at her sudden action, then we scream, "AAAIIIEEEE!!" Porlyusica just stands there, but I could tell she was smiling. Erza jumps off Natsu's shoulder, which made Natsu fall over, (Hey it rhymes!) and then she started violently beating up Natsu.

~7 bloody minutes later~

Levy and I sweatdrop when Erza was finished. "Well, that takes care of that." Erza says, dusting off her hands. "E-Erza. Are you sure you are okay?" I asked, worridly. "Why you ask?" she replys.

Levy's POV:

Lucy and I exchange glances. Why the hell would Erza ask us that question? Did she forget that she had a massive fall earlier? "Um, Erza, you fainted earlier. Didn't you notice?" I asked. Erza shook her head. Lucy and I sweatdrop again. "I honestly can't remember anything." she says, rubbing the side of her head. "It was too dark." "Okay, well can you at least tell us why you fainted in the first place?" Lucy asked. Aww.. I wanted to say that!

Erza taps her chin thoughfully, "Ummm.. I remember confessing my love to Jellal!" She says. "Okay..." Lucy and I said. Until it sinked in. "Wait... WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!" We both screamed at the red head. "Confessing my love to Jellal..." Erza repeats, shyly. "WAIT!!! JELLAL?!!" She screams at the top of her lungs, realizing what she just said. And that's when Erza passes out again and falls on top of Natsu.

"AAAIIIEEEE!!" Lucy and I scream, again.

____________________
***************************

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! Seems that Lucy and Levy found out Erza's confession! I wonder what would happen next?!

Sorry for a very short, very lame chapter minna-san! I didn't know what else to put in here so I typed what was on my mind! *sweatdrops*

Anyhoo!

REMEMBER! My story "If I were in Fairy Tail" is completed! Please check it out the last two chappies! I would REALLY appreciate if you did! Thanks!

Oh! And one more thing! ANY REQUESTS OF SHIPS OR IDEAS FOR MY STORY that you might have on your mind, PLEASE, don't be afraid to tell me your ideas in the comments! I'll see what I can do for you! xoxo

Jazzy-B_085