Chapter 64 - Magic is Alive

Start from the beginning

'I am...' Hades thought with fear as Sora and Natsu prepared the final strike. 'I, the Great Hades...! Have I truly lost to Makarov?!'

"This victory is ours!" Natsu exclaimed.

"NO!" Hades roared angrily.

"Guaaahh!" Natsu grunted as Hades smacked him in the face with the palm of his hand, sending him tumbling across the floor. The Grimoire Heart master then turned and kicked Sora in the stomach, sending him flying backwards.

"Until those of you that follow this path of magic finally reach its peak...this devil will not sleep!" Hades proclaimed with a laugh. Out of nowhere, Laxus stepped in and punched him straight at in the face. Because he failed to remember that Laxus was still here that the attack threw him off a lot.

"Laxus..." Natsu looked at the man in surprise.

"You're up!" Sora said.

"GO!" Laxus screamed as Hades stumbled back, "FAIRY TAIL!"

"Open! Gate of the SeaGoat!" Lucy ordered as everyone rushed in. "Capricorn!" The goatman appeared on the scene much to Hades' horror.

"How dare you deflect to the other side!" He spat before being knocked away by Capicorn's fast punches.

"I am no longer a part of your guild anymore. My whole spirit belongs to Lady Lucy and I shall serve her willingly because I'm Capicorn." Capicorn replied in defiance.

"I learned this while watching!" Wendy said as the roaring winds circled her arms viciously. "Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!"

"Ice Bringer!" Gray created two ice-make swords and attacked in an 'X' shape.

"Requip! Heaven's Wheel Armor!" Erza rushed towards Hades as he fell back from Gray's attack. "Pentagram Sword!"

""Silver Script Dragon's Secret Art: Piercing Twin Fangs!" Lexi then summoned two blades of sliver wisps and charged at Hades with her arms crossed in an X-formation. Before the dark mage could do anything, Lexi lunged forward with her blades filled with sliver energy. The attack made contact and created massive shock-waves, sending Hades flying backwards.

"New Dragon Slayer Secret Art!" Natsu leaped forward, one fist covered in flames while the other was crackling with lightning.

"Dark Law...!" Hades started to create his attack but realized that he wouldn't be able to use it in time.

"Solar Dusk Dragon Slayer's Secret Art!" Sora appeared on the other end and prepared his attack as Natsu was about to unleash his own magic.

"Crimson Explosion Lightning Blade!" Natsu then swung his arms around, creating a highly destructive vortex of fire and lightning

"Radiant Shadow Blast!" Soccer ball sized orbs of shadows crackling with solar magic generated in a circle around Sora' body before he threw his hand out forwards and the orb circle shot forward at super high speed towards Hades. The two attacks collided with Hades, causing a tremendous amount of magic to explode and nearly upset the boat. The attack caused tremors that inhabitants on the island could hear and they looked up at the sound in worry. Once the smoke cleared, Hades appeared to be knocked out cold and Sora and Natsu fell to their knees with their fists in the air, releasing mighty roars while the other the mages all smiled to themselves or cheered in happiness.

"YEEEEEAAAAH!" 

"THIS IS OUR GUILD!" The sun's rays broke through the heavy clouds indicating the breaking of dawn as well as the victory to Fairy Tail.