Chapter 48- Tenrou Island

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. At long last, we have made it to the Tenrou Island arc. Many twists are bound to happen in this arc as well as other surprises. I want to thank everyone for all the votes the story received so far. Hoping to achieve even more in future chapters. So without further ado, Enjoy!

---------------------

(One week later)

Out on the ocean...

The 10 competitors and their partners boarded the ship at Hargeon Port at dawn and set sail to Tenrou Island. Before they left the rest of the guild members who didn't get picked cheered them all, gave them warm wishes and the best of luck. Everyone was excited and pumped for the challenge except for one thing...the weather.

"It's hot... I think I'm gonna melt!" Lucy groaned as she leaned back on her chair clad in a bikini, sweat glistening on her body. "I'm gonna turn into ice cream and Happy's gonna eat me."

"That sounds disgusting." The blue Exceed replied as he lay sprawled next to her, sweat dripping from his fur.

"I still don't understand how Sora can withstand this much heat..." Lucas said from the other side of Lucy.

"You look really slovenly like that, Lu." Levy commented as Cana busily fanned herself.

"Convection keeps the weather like this all year round." The brunette stated though she was getting irritated that the fan wasn't do its job properly. Wendy looked deflated at their table as she soaked up the sun.

"I don't see how anyone could stand so much heat." Kiki spoke from her spot on the table.

"Come on, you guys. It's not so bad." Sora said, as he leaned against the mast. Since he was absorbing the sunlight, he didn't feel too weak from the motion sickness, though he was still a bit pale.

"E-Easy for you to say. You're basically the Sun's Golden Boy." Lexi said to him from the side of the boat. She was also feeling the effects from motion sickeness, but she tired not to show it.

Sora rubbed his head sheepishly, "Good point."

"Aren't you hot in that, Juvia?" Lisanna asked when she saw that her partner didn't really change her attire. Gajeel was busy catching some sleep at a table while Fried and Bixlow chatted amongst themselves.

"No. But... if I had to say," A blush slightly crept up to her face as her eyes turned into heart-shaped. "Gray-sama's naked body looks hot!"

"Hoooot..." The ice-mage groaned as he stripped completely and luckily had a cup set on the table to cover up his junk before he scarred some young eyes.

"I feel sick!" Natsu groaned. He stumbles over the ledge of the boat where Loke was sitting.

"Hey! Keep it away from here, okay?" Loke, wearing nothing but a green shirt and shorts, suggested.

"Wendy didn't perform a Troia spell on me!" Natsu hurled, crying a waterfall. Then he decides to throw up over the ledge.

"You can't blame her. After all, she's Mest's partner." Loke stated.

"I'm sorry, Natsu. Hang in there." Wendy innocently smiles at him. Natsu continues to suffer with his sickness as he cries in tragedy.

"I don't care for this chumminess when soon, we're all going to be enemies." Evergreen said.

"It's hot to be a Man!" Elfman shouted.

"I have no idea what that means." Evergreen added.

"I wanna eat ice cream..." Lucy sighed.