Chapter 14-A Vacation? Nope!

Disclaimer: Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter for you guys. As I said before, I own nothing but my oc. At last, I've finally made it to the Tower of Heaven arc. Lots of stuff is bound to happen in this chapter. So on to the story!

---------------------------------------

Akane Resort....

Team Chaotic were currently enjoying themselves at the at the beach, relaxing as they were finally able to catch a break. They played volleyball, walked around the beach and hit up the snack bar. All in all, it turned out to be a pretty good day so far.

-------------------------------------------

Later that day...

After they had called it a day at the beach, they returned to their hotel rooms. Erza was sitting in a beach lounge chair on the balcony of her room. She had a lot of fun today, beating up Sora after he threw her in to the water was her favorite part of the day. Even if he was her friend, he still had his childish side.

Her eyes began to shut. Resting her eyes for a few minutes wouldn't be so bad. She closed her eyes and before she knew it she had fallen asleep. Quick flashes of her past began to appear. The pain, hatred, the fear that she felt suddenly rushed at the same time.

'Erza, in this world freedom is just an illusion.'

She suddenly woke up and quickly realized that it was a dream. Where had that all come from. She thought that she had forgotten all of that. Them returning was the last thing that she wanted.

"Woah! Are you alright Red." Sora had been next to her and had a surprised look on his face. He wasn't expecting her to wake up so soon.

Erza nodded her head, "Yea..." She then looked at what he was holding, "What are you doing with that marker?"

Sora hid the marker behind his back, "I was just testing out what a marker could do to the human skin." He was planning to draw on her face while she was sleeping. That would of been a funny sight to see when everyone saw it.

Erza shook her head and pushed him away. She was glad that she had woken up, She didn't want to be drawn on just for an experiment, "Sometimes it seems like you have a death wish."

Sora chuckled, "Well, If you happen to kill me I surely wouldn't mind." He then sat in the chair that was next to her, "Was it your past again?" He had seen her panic quite a few times like that.

Erza nodded. He always knew what was on her mind even if he didn't know what her past truly was. She couldn't tell him when she was younger and she still could tell him now. He never questioned her decision and always said that thing like that take time.

"Don't sweat it Red. If anything comes to hurt you, you have have this guy looking out for you." He then poured soda into a glass and began to sip on it, "Whoa, this is some high quality stuff." He then took the bottle and began to chug it.

Erza smiled at Sora's positive nature, "Sometimes, I wonder how you can be so calm and carefree all the time."

Sora chuckled at that, "You know? I ask myself that question before. I guess it's in my blood to do so. Besides, someone's gotta stay positive if some of you guys start to doubt things."

Erza shook her head at that with a smile. It was true, even in the most hard and desperate times, Sora would always remain optimistic about the outcomes. Which was one of the reasons that led him to being one her friends.

Sora soon stood up and held a hand out for her, "Come on. Let's join the others downstairs. No time like the present, right?" he said with a toothy grin.