Chapter 34- Fly! To Your Friends!

Disclaimer: Hey guys, Firestorm40 here, ready for some more Solar Dragon, so please enjoy ch.34. This chapter's Kinda short because I want to do the intro of Subject 'S' and the possibly the intro of Sora Lockton next chapter. Which means, the moment everyone's been waiting on will start soon.

I gotta say I can't believe that this is my most popular story. There are a couple changes I want to make. Like afterwards, I might have Lexi join Team Chaotic (Team Nastu) and have her and Natsu's relationship grow a bit. But that's for later. So without further ado, Enjoy!!!

----------------------------------

"Come on!" Lucas yelled as he grab Kiki's paw and took running down the hall.

"Let's go Carla!" Happy declared, as he started pulling his friend down the hall of the Royal Palace, away from the others and after Lucas and Kiki, "There's no way we're going to let anything happen to our friends! We'll save our themselves!" Carla just watched in silence at him.

"It seems that their time in Earthland had corrupted them," Nadi said.

"MEOW!" Nichiya bellowed out in tears, "What a horrible tragedy! They have Fallens! All guards after them!"

"Meow sir!" The guards then charged after Lucas, Kiki, Happy and Carla, who ran out of the palace.

---------------------------------------

(in the Royal Palace)

Lucy's eyes fluttered opened and as soon as the blurriness faded, she looked around to see where she was in a prison cell. "Wha... Oh, that's right. We were ambushed..." Why were those soldiers there of all places? It was almost like they were waiting for them. "And why am I in this stupid thing!?" Lucy yelled when she realized that her head and arms were locked up in a stock. "Hey! Can anyone hear me!? Let me out of this thing!"

 After looking around, she noticed she was in a prison cell. Lucy then noticed the guards.

"HEY!" she snapped, "What're you doing! Let me out! Get this thing off of me! I swear when I get out I'm going to put your shoes in the garbage, flush your toothbrush down the toilet...." As Lucy continued to rant off different minor inconveniences, the guards did their best to ignore her.

"Those Earthland men are some tough bastards, to be able to deal with these sorts of women," one commented.

Eventually Lucy gave up, and took a breath. She reached into her pocket, and pulled out one of her keys. 'Well this explains my situation' she thought. Meanwhile, one of the guards leaned over to his partner.

"Hey, we're not going to execute this girl right?" he asked, "I mean, she is pretty after all."

"Come on," the other said, "The king's not cruel. He wouldn't want to hurt an innocent girl."

"Good. You know my wife's pretty as well. And if anyone tried to hurt her, I'd shove my spear where the sun don't shine."

-------------------------------------

(in Extalia)

"What's that?" one Exceed asked.

"Is it some giant caterpillar?"

"Why is that the first thing you go to?" a third asked. Lucas, Kiki, Happy and Carla ran past them, as the guards chased them.

"Outta the way!" Lucas yelled as most of the exceeds cleared a path for them.

"Quick, let's hide in here!" Happy said, as he and his friends hopped into a hay wagon. The guards ran past them with Nichiya at the lead; insofar as Nichiya was stumbling behind them.