Chapter 59- I Refuse To Leave You!

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you guys. I'm liking the reviews I'm getting, glad your all enjoying my story. I personally don't think I'm that good but your reviews say otherwise so thanks.

Before we begin, thank you... thank you all who voted and followed, thank you, thank you.

Okay, on with the story!

------------------------

(With Natsu and Happy)

The dragon slayer and cat duo were still running through the forest as they were searching for Sora and Lucas.

"Let's pick up the pace, Happy! I got Sora' scent, so he's not far!" Natsu called out to his partner, as he kept running.

"Aye sir!" Happy chirped, flying beside his friend. 'I wonder how everyone else is doing...?'

----------------------------

(With Lucy)

"Come on! Doesn't this guy give up!?" Lucy cried as she continued running through from Kain. The Grimoire Heart mage was still chasing after her and didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

"You can run all you want lady, but you won't get far!" Kain shouted as he smashed through a few trees. "Just accept my feelings for you!"

"How many times do I have to repeat myself!? I already have a boyfriend!" Lucy yelled loudly.

Realizing that Kain wasn't going to be stopping anytime soon, Lucy stopped running and turned around to face him. She still had a bit of Loke's power left and she was going to use it to take him down.

"Why did you stop running!? Did you finally come to your senses and accept my feelings?" Kain asked as he stopped as well.

Ignoring that las part, Lucy took a fighting stance. "I told you before. I took on one you Grimoire Heart Kin and won! Anyone who threatens Fairy Tail, will get the same treatment! Bring it on!" She declared.

"FINE THEN!!!" Kain yelled as he slammed his foot in to the ground like a sumo wrestler. "I DON'T NEED YOU! NOW, YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE HOW CRUEL AND MERCILESS I CAN BE!!!!" With that, he launched at Lucy with a open palm.

'Here he comes!' Lucy thought as she ran at the dark mage with a plan already in mind.

"Dodoskoi!" Kain yelled, before palm-striking at Lucy with his increased strength.

Seeing her chance, Lucy jumped and grabbed the dark mage's arm, using it as a bar to vault herself over his shoulder. The sudden action caused Kain's arm to slam into a tree instead with enough force to smash it in half.

"Whoa! He's stronger even without magic!" Lucy said, surprised by what she saw before her eyes narrowed. "But I'm not going to lose!"

Still in midair, Lucy's left foot become cloaked in a similar golden light to that of Loke's before she she spun around with a roundhouse kick at Kain's back. "Regulus Lucy Kick!" The attack hit it's mark as Kain was sent flying forward and bouncing away on the ground. Lucy then landed on the ground in a kneeling position before she stood back up for another round.

Kain then staggered upright again then looked over at Lucy. "Ow! That really hurt, lady!" He yelled, trying to rub his now throbbing back.

"There's plenty more where that came from!" Lucy said as she got back into a fighting stance.

Suddenly, Kain began to swing his arms around. "Alright that's it! I'm done playing around!" After that, he shot at Lucy again with intense speed.

Lucy's eyes widened at what she saw, "Wow! He's incredibly fast for someone his size!" An idea suddenly popped into her head. 'Wait! His feet...!' With another plan in mind, Lucy ran at Kain, while coating her arms and legs in golden light.