Chapter 10-Fairies vs Phantoms!

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my oc. Here it is at last, the battle between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord. I promise to make the fight scenes as epic as possible. Enjoy!

----------------------------------

After Levy, Jet, and Droy were quickly untied from the tree, they were quickly rushed to a nearby hospital. Once they were examined, the doctor deduced that if they had not been brought in when they were, they would have died from their injuries and lack of magic energy. The three were out of danger but were still extremely weak and were resting in their hospital room, Lucy was the only one there with them.

"Levy...Jet...Droy, this is so cruel. How could Phantom be so heartless?" Lucy asked herself as she as she thought back to the day she met Team Shadow Gear.

--------------------------------------

Flashback

"Hi Lucy, I heard you were writing a novel." Levy said as she sat down across from Lucy with Jet and Droy sitting on either side of her.

"I'm not trying to be rude, but who are you?" Lucy asked.

"I'm Sora's sister, Levy McGarden." Levy said with a small wink. "My friend in the hat there is Jet."

"Hey there." Jet said.

"And that's Droy." She said as she pointed at the third member.

"Wow, you are so adorable." Droy said with a bit of drool.

"And together we're Team Shadow Gear." The trio stated in unison.

"Well it's nice to meet you three. I didn't know Sora had any family other than his dragon father." Lucy replied.

"Sora claims everyone here at Fairy Tail as family. Some are just closer to him than others Like Natsu and Levy here. Jet explained getting a nod from Lucy.

"Any way, I'm not that great of writer myself, but I love to read. Sora said he read one of your stories before and said they were really good. So about it, can I read your novel?" Levy asked once again.

"My novel wasn't something I had planned on letting anyone read." Lucy stated.

"What? What's the point in writing something if you aren't going to let anyone read it?" Jet asked.

"You know, they say being a writer, is like showing your butt to the world." Droy said with a laugh causing Lucy to cover her butt.

"No reason to be embarrassed Lucy." Levy said gaining Lucy's attention from Droy. "Come on Lucy, show it to me. And no I don't mean your butt either. Although my brother probably wouldn't mind seeing it." Levy said with a smirk and jabbing her thumb toward Sora.

"Well, I'm not exactly done with it just yet."

"Ok, so when you are done with it, I want to be the first one to read it." Levy said.

"Umm, ok." Lucy replied.

"Yay, I can't wait!" Levy said in excitement.

------------------------------

Flashback End

Lucy was sitting in a chair beside Levy's hospital bed as tears fell from her eyes. "This is just unforgivable. Make them pay Sora." Lucy said quietly to herself.

---------------------------

Meanwhile in Oak Town at the Phantom Lord Guild...

The members of Phantom Lord were basking in their 'victory' over Fairy Tail. A few of them were heading out to 'clip more fairy wings' when the door exploded open sending the three men closest across the room while simultaneously alerting the rest of the guild. When the smoke cleared it showed all of Fairy Tail with Sora and Natsu up front. All the members looked pissed.