Chapter 16- Festival Time!

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Spiritbomb35 here with a new chapter for you. I own nothing but my oc. This chapter will began the start of the Battle of Fairy Tail arc with more packed action! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

Magnolia Town....

Whoa!"

"They finished it while we were gone!"

"Well this is a nice surprise."

Standing in front of the newly reconstructed Fairy Tail guildhall, Team Chaotic had finally returned with each person looking at the building in awe. The guild's former appearance as a pile of debris was a thing of the past as a grand castle had taken its place. The new building was extravagantly different from its predecessor as the entire building was fenced up with iron gates while the entrance held a Fairy Tail sign above it. From the outside they were able to see a café of sorts while a large bell hung at the top of the guildhall.

"Wow, this place is awesome!" Sora said

"Yeah." Lucas commented.

Max waved at them. "Hey guys! Welcome back!"

Happy walked over to him. "What is this? A shop?"

"Yeah, it's a souvenir shop! Check it out." Fishing for something in the back, Max handed him something.

Sora looked over to see the cat holding a Lucy figure. "A Lucy doll!"

Lucy snatched the toy from Happy. "Don't go making things like that with permission... It's embarrassing..."

Sora walked over to her and laugh. "I don't see why not, these things are awesome!" He poked the Lucy figure and all the clothes popped off, minus the underwear.

The solar wizard held his hand to his mouth as Lucy turned scarlet red and scrambled to put the clothes back on.

"Let's go see what's new!" Lucas eagerly replied. "Let's go Happy, Natsu!"

"Aye!"

"Hmm..."

For some reason, Natsu seemed to be sulking as a muffled response came from his scarf. The dragon slayer was given a strange stare by Gray who was confused by his rival's behavior.

"What's the matter, Natsu?"

"It's different than it was..."

Sora sighed as he placed a comforting hand on Natsu's head while ruffling his hair. The teen could be so childish sometimes.

Levy, who was standing by the entrance to the building, noticed them and waved. "Hey guys! Welcome back! You've gotta come inside!"

"Levy!" Lucy said happy to see her friend.

They followed her inside the guild. The bar was a lot bigger than before, with waitresses walking around in flashy Fairy Tail style outfits.

Laughing at their surprised faces, Levy pointed to the back. "That's not all, follow me."

Walking to the back of the bar, they went through the doors to find an indoor pool.

"No way! A pool!?" Sora, Lucas, and Happy exclaimed

Levy continued to show them around the new place until finally making it back to the bar.

"The new guild looks amazing!" Sora looked around again when someone suddenly jumped onto Gray's back.

"Gray!"

"Juvia!?"

Hearing a cough, everyone turned around and looked down to see Makarov. "Welcome back you guys. I'd like you to meet our newest member, Juvia. Though it seems you already know her..."