[ lost him ]

"Mum!" I happily answered the house phone after cleaning the sink. "How's Peru? Did you find anything nice to eat?" I asked as I took a sip from my tea.

However, the only thing I heard from the other side was my mother crying - uncontrollably. It made me immediately put down my cup of tea, and my face turned serious.

"Mum, are you alright?" I asked in worry.

"I-I lost him," my mother struggled to say.

Him? 

"Mum, what is it?" I asked, wanting my mother to be clearer about her words because the only person I can think of in my head was...

"It's your-I-I," my mother couldn't find the words to tell it to me, but I had the feeling that I wasn't going to be happy.

- - -

As my mother, Yebin and I stood in front of the grave, my relatives and my father's friends slowly left, one-by-one. 

My mother eventually couldn't take it anymore, so we left Yebin and me in front of his grave.

He never got to see me get my own hotel...

He didn't get the chance to go to Chile...

I didn't get the chance to tell him that I loved him...

- - -

Still staying near my father's grave, I admired all the flowers that were given to him. All the flowers that were given to him were really beautiful and smelt nicer than my soap. But one of the flowers caught my attention the most...

All My Love,

Joshua

Joshua came? I picked up the letter, that was attached to the teddy bear and let out a faint smirk.

Before I could do anything else, I heard familiar footsteps. It was none other than Joshua Hong, himself.

"Hi," Joshua greeted me with his hands in his pockets.

"Really?" I asked him and showed him the teddy bear.

"Yeah," He replied with a faint laugh. "When I heard about your father," Joshua began in sadness. "I was a messed up kid all over again."

I smiled a little at his words. Joshua and my father were considered close and they both got along well with each other.

"He was like my own father," Joshua admitted and left out a faint laugh that seemed like he was about to cry.

Joshua then took the teddy from me and started to play with it, making me let out a light giggle despite feeling depressed.

"Sorry," Joshua apologised with a faint laugh again.

"I never got to say goodbye to him," I said Joshua almost bursting into tears.

But when Joshua just pulled me into a hug, tears started following down my eyes. He rubbed my back gently, trying his best to comfort me like how he usually does - without words.

"Joshua, hands off my woman," I heard Wonwoo called out to Joshua as he approached us.

We both broke the hug and Wonwoo then had his arms around my shoulder with a laugh.

"You should see your aunt. She's such a bore," Wonwoo said, hopefully in a joking way.

"Seriously?" Joshua replied before I could. "Are you pissed?"

Wonwoo took out his sunglasses and wiped his tears a little: "I find funerals very difficult, Joshua."

"Really? Cause it seems like Lilia's having a great time," Joshua replied to Wonwoo sarcastically.

"Fuck you," Wonwoo started to curse.

"Boys, please," I stopped the two - but mainly said it to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo immediately understood me and started to get all sad again. "Thanks for turning up," Wonwoo said to Joshua. "We really appreciate the support."

Joshua simply nodded his head.

"Come on, Lilia. Let's go," Wonwoo said and motioned for me to go with my mother and Yebin.

I unwillingly followed him and looked back at Joshua, who was staring at me, before looking at Yebin hugging my mother.

Miju : sad enough? xD unexpected death of her father - huh? her father was so healthy and he suddenly just...died.