[ deja vu ]

"Don't get blown up by terrorists."

"Okay."

"Or lose cabin pressure and fall out of the plane."

"Lilia-"

"Or fly into the block-"

"Lilia."

"I mean it."

"Lilia, listen to me. I can delay if you need me to," Joshua said with full of concern.

"No," I utter to Joshua who puts his luggage down. "You're getting on that plane."

Joshua smiled at at me and said: "Close your eyes."

"What?"

"Just close your eyes," Joshua repeated with a smile.

I just gently closed my eyes with a smile and felt him approaching me. He held onto my right hand and made sure only my index finger was not curled up.

"Keep it there," he said in a gentle voice and I felt something round spinning at the tip of my index finger.

I opened my eyes to see a globe keychain and I finger was pointing directly at Korea.

"South Korea," I mumbled and Joshua simply smiled with a faint laugh.

I held onto his hand with both of my hands and  my heart started to ache.

Out of the blue, I immediately hugged him. He was a bit tall for me, so, I had to stand on my toes. My head burying in his shoulders and his on mine - I felt like a part of me was breaking.

I slowly let go of the hug but my hands was wrapped around his neck. My forehead connecting to his, our nose touching. I really wanted to kiss him.

It felt like a deja vu, but I don't remember where.

My left hand then moved to his cheeks and caressed it softly. When I opened my eyes, Joshua had his eyes close and was panting lightly. He didn't move away and just stayed there - which surprised me a little, but I couldn't care about that at the time.

I really wanted to kiss him, but, I can't. For the sake of our friendship.

I then slowly moved a little bit away from and kept my hands to myself.

Joshua let out a light sight but still smiled a little.

"We'll keep in touch, okay?" I whispered with a faint smile but made sure my voice was loud enough for him to hear.

Joshua then grabbed his luggage and walked backwards slowly towards the departure gate. "See you in two weeks," he said in a sad tone and entered the departure hall.

As I watched him walk away, all I could feel was how much I'm going to miss him.

He looked at me one last time, waved happily and walked off. I smiled at his cute smile and my eyes suddenly felt teary.

I then slowly made my way out of the airport with the keychain still in my hand.

If only he knew I wasn't going to Seoul...

Miju :  they almost kissed! but they didn't xD sad - huh? :P anyway, i'm going to do another shameless promotion, omg :P i'm collaborating with alienxxjin to write an apply fic, even though there are so many apply fics our there, about superstitions ~ ! it's on unicorn11xrainbow01 , the prologue is up...so go check that out ~ :)