[ headboard and cuffs ]

"Mummy! Mummy! It's the first day of school..." Yebin came running into my room and exclaimed happily - only to lower her voice when she saw someone else in the room.

I immediately got up and Seungcheol was beside me, still in a blurry state.

Yebin looked at Seungcheol with a slightly confused expression.

Seungcheol quickly got up and wore his uniform.

"I got somethings s-stolen r-recently," I explained to Yebin. "Isn't it strange?"

"Yes, mummy," Yebin replied with a cute smile.

Yebin then looked at Seungcheol and asked him: "Are you my father?"

"N-no," I quickly replied to Yebin's question even though she asked Seungcheol. "He's just helping mummy out."

I wanted to get out of bed, but my wrist was cuffed to the headboard.

Seungcheol noticed my struggle and immediately took the key from his pocket and tried to unlock it.

"It's the wrong key," Seungcheol informed me as he failed to unlock the cuff from my wrist.

"What."

***

Seungcheol had to pull out the headboard from the bed and helped me bring Yebin to school.

"Ow, my head!" Yebin exclaimed in pain.

"I'm so sorry, Yebin-ah," I apologised and quickly rushed to her school.

"Over there!" Yebin said as we turned into her classroom.

Before she entered her classroom, she hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek before going into her class.

"Do you want to go to the police station with me?" Seungcheol asked as he was still holding onto the headboard so I didn't have to.

"Y-yeah, let's go," I replied and we both walked off.

People must have thought that I was crazy.

Miju : Y'all, I'm sick af :]