Part 36

"The light in your eyes is gone. You don't post funny pictures or make jokes with your fans anymore. You're not yourself anymore. You're your younger self but this time you're not pretending to be happy. You're just not happy."

Maddie's POV
It's been two months. Two months since I've seen Demi. Timberline said that I wouldn't be healthy for her if I visited because I'd be triggering to her. Dallas says that when she visits Demi she always says she wants me and ends up crying. Dallas has tried to help me but I need Demi. Marissa is falling apart and needs her too. But Demi is coming home today.

I've been sitting on my bed nervously for about two hours now, waiting for the front door to open and demi to walk through. I need to see her soon, I need her. But I don't want to trigger her either. "Mads!" I hear Dallas' voice call from downstairs. I walk downstairs expecting her to tell me lunch is ready or something. But as I turn the corner there she is.

It's like in those really cheesy movies when the couple run to each other in slow motion and jump in each other's arms, but this time it's just me and Demi. And tears are running down both of our faces and I hold onto her like my life depends on it. "Oh my god I missed you so much you have no idea." Demi says to me, her tears soaking my shoulder. She pulls me into her bedroom and sits me on the bed, her arms wrapping around me. I missed this feeling so much.

"Are you okay? What did you do? Please tell me you're okay." She says to me, tears still falling down her face and mine. She rolls up my sleeve and stares at all the cuts and falls silent. "I'm sorry." She says, closing her eyes. "I'll be here for you now whenever you need me okay I promise." She whispers to me.

I nod. "Okay Dems." I say, grabbing her arm and rolling up her sleeve. But I gasp as many new cuts line up and down her wrist, almost completely covering her stay tattoo. "Dems..." I say, almost at a loss of words.

"I know... it's okay now though I promise." She says looking down then at her cuts. "See? The newest is weeks old. I'll be okay baby girl." She tells me and I nod, letting her hug me.

Just then Marissa walks in, running towards Demi, and embracing her in the biggest hug. She wasn't allowed to visit Demi either. "Oh my god Dems I missed you so much. I need you please don't ever scare us again." She says and Demi nods. Dallas stands in the doorway, smiling.

"Come here guys." Demi says, holding her arms out as all three of us hug her back.

"We'll get through it together." Demi says, and I know, that we will.

Okay guys I think this is the end! But don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'm going to post a sequel if you guys want one. So comment below if you want a sequel! It will probably focus around Marissa and Demi more. And Demi and Maddie. But Dallas will still be in it. Anyway guys thank you so much for reading! As always,
Stay Strong,
Giana❤️