Part 2

*I wrote this a couple months ago and decided to post it since it went with part 1. I didn't read it over so sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.*

I sit on my bed just looking at the ceiling with tears in my eyes. Why am I such a fuck up? Demi is downstairs and I can her her laughing her famous laugh. It always seems to brighten me up a little.

With my sweatshirt on, I walk downstairs and plop down on the couch next to Demi.

"What you guys talking about?"

"Just catching up. Speaking of, how's your friend Bray?" Demi questions.

"F-fine" I manage to stutter out. She's definitely not fine. I wish I could tell Demi what she's doing to herself but how could I be such a hypocrite. I decide to leave before I get too nervous. I run up to my room, not bothering making an excuse.

Fat. Ugly. Worthless. Why do they have to come now? I know what you're thinking. "She's crazy" right? Some made up shit I created, but I can't explain it. It's not like someone is talking to me, but my mind just feeds me these phrases. Some from other people and some from my own brain. The only way to get them to be quiet is to do what they say. See? Told you, crazy.

Go cut. Deeper this time. Vertically. That should do the trick. My breathing gets faster as I hold my head in my hands. Before I know it I'm having a full blown panic attack. So bad that I don't even notice Demi come in the room until she picks me up and puts me in her lap.

"Shh it's ok babygirl" she whispers in my ear rubbing my back. "Match my breathing". I do as told, matching my breathing to Demi's.

"Make it stop" I say, then shut up realizing what I just said.

"Make wh-" Demi stops herself realizing what I'm talking about. Shit. "Oh babygirl". She pulls me closer and I feel something wet on my cheek. Is Demi crying? "Hey Mads?" Demi questioned.

"Y-yah"

"Is everything okay?"

"Y-yah" I reply playing with my sleeve. Big mistake.

"Can you roll up your sleeves for me?"

I immediately jump off of Demi pulling my arm back. What the fuck? Why would she even think of that? I look down at my lap. Well not really my lap, more like my fat ass stomach.

"Babygirl. No."

"I don't know what you're talking about Dems. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." I decided leaving my room and going to another spare bedroom to get away from Demi. Her house is like a fucking mansion, she has like 15 spare bedrooms.

Demi POV
Maddie just left and I plop down on the bed sighing. Why wouldn't she talk to me? What if she turns into me? This is all my fault, she saw me do it when she was little.

•flashback•
"Demi Lovato self harm?" "Demi Lovato cutting?" "Another Disney Princess Gone Bad?" I read the headlines. I had makeup on them, but it must have come off. And of course it was at Miley's birthday party. And there's photo evidence.

I get up and go to the bathroom. This has become a routine now. It's 12:30 am. No one is awake. I grab the blade hidden under the drawer and put it to my wrist but stop myself. I can't risk them being seen again. I pull my pajama pants down leaving on my underwear and do the same routine, only on my thighs this time.

As I am on the last cut I hear little footsteps coming towards me. Maddie. "Dem-Dem what are you doing..." She trails off looking at the blood on my legs. Did my six year old little sister just catch me cutting?

"Baby it's ok I just fell." I try. "Let's keep this our little secret okay baby?"

"Ok Dem-Dem. " And with that I put her back to bed, clean up my cuts and go to bed myself. Should've locked the door, Demi. I think.
•end of flashback•

I can't believe she saw that. This is all my fault. Yes, it is. Go on, you know what to do. No! I mentally scream as I shove my earbuds in my ears draining out everything but the song I'm listening to. No, not one of my songs. "Breathe Me" by Sia. I found it while I was struggling and it helped me.

The next morning I wake up with my phone thrown half way across the room, the blankets tangled on my feet, and my earbuds unplugged... down by my feet? Well I never said I wasn't a restless sleeper. Oh well. Time to go talk to Maddie and find out what is going on with my babygirl.

Haha I wish this was my life. The Demi helping Maddie thing. Not the other part. Anyway, I don't need comments to update because there aren't a lot of reads for this and this book is just basically me put into Maddie with Demi helping her. I just enjoy writing it and getting things off my chest. So again, I don't need comments to update or anything but they are greatly appreciated and I take every single comment into consideration.
Stay Strong❤️
-Giana