Part 33

"Ms. Lovato? We have some news about your sister Dallas Lovato." He says, looking at me sympathetically. Oh no.

Demi's POV
I just look at the doctor, not knowing if I want to know the outcome of what happened to Dallas or not. Oh my god she could be dead and it's all my fault.

No shit, Demi. Of course it's your fault. You ruin everything. Everything.

My demons taunt and I shake my head, looking up and nodding to the doctor to continue, then closing my eyes waiting for the words to fly out of his mouth. "We were able to successfully revive Dallas. Her heart did stop at one point but with successful CPR we revived her. She should be okay, we stitched her up and her blood pressure and heart rate is back to normal. But all she keeps saying is that she wants you. She said she met Donald, and she wants to die." The words come out of his mouth and they were not what I expected. At the mention of his name my lungs collapse and I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Ms. Lovato are you okay?" The doctor says and Maddie answers for me.

"She'll be fine doctor, she's just having a panic attack. We'll calm her down. Then can we bring her to Dallas?" I hear Maddie say over Marissa who is whispering soothing things into my ear.

"That's fine. She's in room 306. Stay strong girls." The doctor says with a small smile and walks out of the room.

Maddie's POV
I rush over to Demi's other side but Marissa has seemed to calm her down already. Her breathing is fast but closer to normal, and her eyes are closed. "Dems, the doctor said you could see Dally." I say to Demi and she takes a deep breath, slowly nodding her head. She opens her eyes and sits up in the bed. Marissa grabs the wheelchair in the corner of the room and puts it next to Demi's bed.

Demi tries to push herself off the bed but lets out a scream of pain, falling back down, wincing. Marissa grabs Demi's waist, sighing as she does so, and carefully helps Demi onto the wheelchair.

I unplug the IV charger and let it run by the battery, rolling the pole with IVs connected to Demi behind the chair. Marissa wheels Demi in the chair down the hallway, leaning over to whisper something to me.

"She's getting skinnier everyday. We have to get her to eat a real meal." Mar says and I nod, biting my lip. We arrive at the door of Dallas' room and I look to Demi.

"You ready Dems?" I ask her and she nods, her chair turning into the room. I immediately hear a sob erupt, and I don't know if it's from Demi or Dallas. I look down and sure enough, it's Demi. Her skinny hands are shaking, her slightly tattooed fingers twitching.

"Maddie leave." Marissa says and I look at her confused.

"No Marissa they're my sis-" I start but Marissa cuts me off.

"Madison. Leave. Now." She says and I give up, backing out of the door, Marissa closing it directly behind me. And then the sounds of the loudest sobs I've ever heard erupt out of the room, and I slide onto the floor against the door, hiding my face in my hands.

Dallas' POV
I look at Demi. Her body so fragile, so broken. Her hair is matted, and her cheeks are tear stained. Her lip is red from biting it so much. Her face has scratch marks on it made by herself, and her stitched arms are red and irritated.

The words fly out of my mouth in a quiet whisper like tone, and Maddie doesn't hear me. "He said he can't wait to see you again."

"Maddie leave." Marissa says and Maddie looks at her confused.

"No Marissa they're my sis-" She starts but Marissa cuts her off.

"Madison. Leave. Now." Marissa says sternly and quickly, and Maddie backs out of the door.

And as soon as the door closes I instantly regret saying anything, as I watch my younger sister break down in front of my eyes.

Tears roll down her cheeks as extremely loud sobs escape from her body. Her chest is rising up and down extremely fast, her breathing short. Marissa grabs onto her shoulders and tries to bring her back to reality but she's already gone.

"I can't! I can't do this anymore! I can't!" Demi screams, thrashing about in the wheelchair. She looks around the room and grabs the one thing I wish the nurse didn't leave there. A syringe full of who knows what.

And I watch as my sister stabs the syringe into her leg, pushing whatever liquid in there inside of her body, and immediately passing out.

What have I done.

Ok I know, I know, so much drama! But I promise things will calm down soon. So please comment any comments or suggestions and I would really appreciate it if you voted too! As always,
Stay Strong,
Giana❤️