Chapter 22 ~edited~

Start from the beginning

Juliet played with the hem of her robes and Ginny grabbed his arm excitedly, "What did she say?"

"She said yes."

"Oh Harry that's wonderful!"

"Thanks Ginny."

"I'm glad she said yes," Juliet said genuinely.

"Thanks Juli, has anyone asked you yet?"

"No."

Ron and Hermione appeared, arguing.

"What's got you all bothered?" Ginny asked her brother.

"Hermione won't tell me who asked her to the dance."

"A mystery date? How exciting."

"Shut up Ginny," Ron shot her an angry look.

"Who did you ask then?"

"I haven't asked anyone yet," Ron's cheeks flushed red.

"How come?" Juliet asked.

"Girls are scary."

Ginny's eyes lit up and she whispered into his ear.

He gulped and adjusted his scarf, "Juli?"

"Yes Ron?"

"Willyoumaybewantogototheballwithme?"

"What?" she giggled.

"Ehm...ball....with me?"

Juliet couldn't contain her laughter, "Sure Ron, I'd love to."

He collapsed into the snow, "Oh good."

Everyone laughed.

* * * * * * * *

Juliet spun around in front of the mirror. She was in love with the short, green dress Mrs. Weasley had bought for her. It was simple, yet elegant with just the right amount of sparkle added on it. She wasn't one to wear dresses but as it was an elegant occasion, she settled with this.

She finished curling her hair and tied it to the side. Putting on her snake decorated black heels on, she glanced one more time at her reflection before leaving the dormitory.

Draco waited at the bottom of the stairs, "You look really nice tonight Juli."

Juliet fixed his crooked tie, "Thanks Draco, you don't look so bad yourself. Who's your date?"

"Pansy."

"Cute, I hope you have fun."

"Thanks you too, I'll see you later then."

Juliet left the common room and made her way upstairs. Most of the students were gathered around, finding their dates.

She spotted the familiar red hair at the top of a staircase. She walked up the stairs and smiled as she saw that his tie was also green, it matched her dress perfectly.