Chapter 21

--James--

Today is going to be perfect. I have the whole day planned and I hope Sebastian enjoys it. I know I'm going to enjoy it because any time I have with Sebastian is the best.

I pout as Sebastian pulls away from me. I can finally inspect his outfit and I have to say I'm loving it. He wears a dark pair of skinny jeans with a pair of white socks covering his bottom half and my red hoodie covering his top half. The hoodie is extra-large on him so it hangs slightly down his chest to reveal that he isn't wearing any shirt underneath. My heart leaps in my chest at the sight of Sebastian still wearing my hoodie, especially without a shirt underneath.

"You know, I could give you a new hoodie so that one could get washed," I say with a chuckle and happy smile.

Sebastian looks down at the hoodie with a blush. "But this one smells like you," He whispers as he shuffles his feet on his wooden floor.

My smile widens as my wolf purrs inside my head. "I have others that smell like me too,"

"Really?" He asks as he glances up at me before quickly looking back down.

"Really," I say as I kiss his forehead. "I can bring you one tomorrow even,"

"Can I still keep this one until then?" He still whispers which is adorable.

"Of course you can, you could keep it all together if you really wanted. I just thought you might want to get it washed sometime,"

"If I wash it it won't smell like you anymore. So no, I won't be washing it any time soon," He says with a finalizing voice.

"Alrighty then," I say with a chuckle. "You can keep it, Sebastian, I'll just bring you a new one tomorrow,"

"It has to smell like you," He says quickly. "I, uhm, you smell good, so, uhm, I kind of like it, and, uhm, I like smelling like you," He whispers right before turning around to head for his closet.

My heart thumps painfully in my chest as my wolf purrs and scratches to be let out so he can mark our mate. If Sebastian wants to smell like me then he will get his wish answered by accepting me and letting me mark him. Once I mark him he will smell like me for the rest of his wonderful life.

"Your adorable," I say as he closes the closet door just a crack.

"What should I wear?" He calls out as he ignores my adorable remark.

"You can wear what you're wearing now, it doesn't bother me at all, I think you look rather handsome right now,"

Sebastian is quiet before he pops his head out the door to give me a drawl look. "Well what are we doing today?"

I smile as I walk closer and lean against the wall next to the door, his eyes following me the whole way. "That's a surprise," I reply.

"A surprise? Really, James?" He doesn't sound impressed by my answer.

"Really," I say with a shit eating grin. "Just wear what you have on now, you look cute,"

"You're absolutely no help, James," He says with a groan before opening the closet door completely. "Let's go, I don't want to be in the same house as Makayla anymore,"

"I agree, let's go," I say as I wrap my arm across his shoulders and pull him close to me.

"James," He mutters as he holds onto my hand that rests on his left shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm," I watch as he sucks in his whole bottom lip, Fred coming awake inside my pants. I love that he named my dick, like it's odd in a sort of cute way. "I like this, I really do, but, uhm, Makayla and Wanda don't know yet, so, uhm, can we wait to touch until we leave?"