Chapter 2

Author's Blurb:

8/12/16

Today marks my 3 year anniversary here on Wattpad! Mind giving me a vote and comment? Maybe check out one of my other #BoyXBoy books? 

**James**

By the time I got out of Mr. Tyler's office it was already lunchtime. We spent the morning discussing my pack, my future mate, my classes I was now enrolled into, and his own pack, the Willow-Creek pack.

"This is the cafeteria, James," Mr. Tyler says as he guides me towards the smell of food. "I will have Alexa sit with you today and help you make friends, tomorrow you will be free to choose where to sit."

"Thank you, Sir," Although he seems demanding he is really helping by making me feel less awkward as the new kid. I have never been the new kid before, but I have seen how new kids are treated, not that I will let anything happen to myself, but still.

Once in the cafeteria the noises die down to whispers as they notice Mr. Tyler escorting me in. Obviously Mr. Tyler has his school under control.

"Alexa, please follow me," Mr. Tyler says once he gets to the table she sits at. Only two other people are seated at the table, a girl with long dirty blond hair, and a male with shaggy brown hair.

"Well hello again, mister handsome," Alexa says with a smirk. "Did daddy convince you that I'm a bad influence?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact he did," I say with a straight face.

I catch Mr. Tyler's smile before he masks his face to be stern once more.

"Alexa, James, this way." Mr. Tyler says as he steers his daughter from the cafeteria.

"I can walk on my own you know," Alexa says as she swats her father's hand off her shoulder. Mr. Tyler sighs and gives me a 'told ya' so' look before shutting the cafeteria doors behind us.

Once out in the hallway again it is quiet except for the buzz of chatter coming from the cafeteria. Alexa looks bored as she stares at her father.

"What's up, pops, why'd ya' disturb my valuable food time?" Alexa asks annoyed.

"James, meet my lovely daughter Alexa," I bite my tongue from the sarcasm in his voice. "Alexa, meet James of the Black-Shadow pack."

"I knew it," She says cheerfully. "I knew you smelt like us."

"Yes, well I expect you to be on your best behavior for James here, Alexa. I want you to show him around and show him how our pack functions."

"Why would I do that?" Alexa asks as she looks me over once more.

"Because he is heir to the Alpha of Black-Shadow, that's why. I want you to show him that you can be a good girl and that our pack is a reliable alliance to his pack."

"Oh, I get it now. You're an Alpha, that's what's up with my wolf wantin' to roll over and submit. Damn, and here I thought you were just swayin' her with your charm."

"Alexa please, behave yourself." Mr. Tyler says as he rubs a hand down his face.

"I am behavin'," She exclaims loudly. "Just 'cos my wolf wanna submit means I ain't behavin?"

Mr. Tyler sighs loudly. "No, it is natural for your wolf to want to submit to James since he has the Alpha blood, but please try to control yourself. We don't need you shouting out how your wolf feels and giving us away."