Chapter 7

**Doesn't that raspberry cheesecake just look SOOOO yummy?**

**A/N: I suck at writing recaps so if you want you can read the end (or re-read it all) Chapter 6 to refresh on all that happened last. This chapter is still the same day as it was in Chapter 6, so if you can't remember what happened I suggest skimming it over... I mean if you want to, by all means, you DO NOT have to. HAHA. Okay, bye. If you want you can read my Author's blurb at the end.**

**James**

"So why'd you come here then?" Sebastian asks shocked.

Currently, I sit at Perkins eating lunch with Sebastian. I just told him how I moved from Minneapolis and he apparently was shocked to hear that I moved to Jefferson City.

"Well," I chuckle. "I don't really know,"

"You don't know? Your parents didn't tell you?"

"No, I came on my own," I chuckle again as I watch him chew on the straw stuck in his glass of water.

"You came on your own?" Sebastian asks with bright blue wide eyes as he ruins his straw from all the chewing. I think the chewing is cute, though. "Why would you come here on your own?"

I shrug my shoulders with a smile. If Sebastian accepts me I'll tell him the real reason I came to Missouri. "I thought it would be good, you know, to get out of the house early before I take over the family business,"

"Are you eighteen then?" He whispers.

"No, I won't be eighteen until February," I say with a sigh. "What about you? When will you be eighteen?"

Sebastian bites down hard on his straw as he slowly makes eye contact with me. "Uhm," He clears his throat before mumbling around the straw. "I'm already eighteen,"

"Really?" I ask shocked. He doesn't look eighteen, maybe sixteen. "When was your birthday?" I can't believe I missed his birthday.

"Uhm," He mumbles around the straw. "July sixth,"

"Wow," I mutter as his cheeks brighten to an adorable shade of pink on his pale complexion. "Your exactly seven months older than me,"

"Really?" He whispers, the blush on his cheeks darkening.

"Yeah, I'm February sixth," I say with a smile. Man, I never thought my mate would be older than me, especially by seven months. "And here I was thinking you were like sixteen or something who just skipped a few grades,"

Sebastian casts his eyes down as he continues to destroy his straw. "Uhm, yeah, Wanda says I'm small for my age so she tries to fatten me up, but I have a high metabolism that it just burns everything off too quickly,"

Oh good, I was thinking he didn't eat much since he is so small, although I can't make out much of his body with the large hoodie he wears. Mhm, he would look cute in one of my hoodies, maybe he'd wear one of mine someday.

"So, I bet you're hungry all the time then, huh?" I say with a toothy grin.

His cheeks flush again and he quickly nods his head in agreement. "Makayla calls me a pig, but Wanda says it's okay because you can't even tell,"

I like this Wanda chef of his already. "Don't worry, I probably eat like a pig too, I'm always hungry," I tell him honestly, as well as to try and ease his mind.

"You do?" He asks with wide eyes. "Well, I guess you would have to eat a lot to be as big as you are," He says before his embarrassed face turns to horror. "I mean, you're not big as in fat, but, I mean, big as in buff. Muscular. Yeah, that's it. You're muscular. Uhm, yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you big, I meant muscular big. But it's okay to be muscular big, it means you can take care of yourself and others won't mess with you. Oh boy, I'm rambling. I'm so sorry," He finishes off quickly before he buries his face in his hands. All I can do is smile and chuckle at how adorable he is.