Monster

You are a the nephew of the deadliest Mafia leader, the greater Mafia in the whole city who is fear by all and by everyone. Making our enemies trembled before us, and us dominating everyone we see.

So why, Lucifer Thomas, me, the nephew of the leader of the deadliest leader, is freaking out, in a elevator with the dry ice person in the world.

Who. I mean. Sighs. Quill Telecaster.

Who I almost Kissed.  I'm freaking out because I almost Kissed him. I mean. All the people. Him??! I mean. I don't know what came over me. Or I mean, to be correct, why did I stop?!

It's not like me to stop midway and stop. Wait, to be correct it wasn't me who stop, it was freakin elevator bell, ring of something. But still?! A bell ring shouldn't have stop be from kissing him. I didn't let anything stop me in the passed.

Shit. Nothing really stopped me from getting what I want. Even if people are even looking.

But why I did I stop. This isn't like me. Why is my heart beating fast? Isn't because of him!? Why I did I even want to kiss him?! Especially to a guy!?

Something is wrong with me. Heart racing fast, me being nervous? I think I'm going down with something. Just shake it off. It's nothing.

Yeah. Almost kissing a guy is nothing. Good job Lucifer. And what did I say to him? "I don't want to see you hurt?" Pft. It's sounds like a line from a twilight movie. Why did the fuck I even say that? Now your going to your room with him, who properly didn't feel anything towards that because, well he's a dry ice. Nothing really bothers that guy. I think that little action I did. Or what I almost did didn't affected him....

Ok why am I getting upset if he didn't feel anything. Well I can't expect anything from him so show any emotion. He wasn't afraid of me back then. And surely he isn't gonna be afraid of me now.

Or..... should I try to make him afraid of me?..

I started to think more into the topic for some reason, thinking it more deeply. Then I got it. The perfect plan. But I have to wait until the last group gets off the elevator so I can do it. But how many people are left.

I peered behind me as I only saw 3 people left in the evaluator. As I peered. I saw Quill in the corner on his phone typing something. Or to someone ....

You know.. I'm kinda glad my room is on the 66th floor. Because it's gonna take awhile to reach there.

We were barley half way up the building when the elevator door dinged and the doors opening. To my relief. The 3 people got off the elevator. Some nodded at me or some saying "Little master" as they went by me, waking to whatever.

I don't really care. I just want to them off. So I could continue on my plan. And ooohh it's gonna be a good one.

As I made sure the last man was off the elevator, and waited for the elevator to closed the doors. I intensely pressed the red button to make the elevator stopped moving.

Bracing my self for the elevator for the soft impact and made my way over to the confused Quill and he looked at me, as I walked closer to him.

I grabbed on of  his wrist that was holding his phone and pinning it against the wall. He looked at me confused, still holding on to his. I gently took it from his hands and looked over the screen and see what he was doing. Not to my surprised. It was opened message from the Weasley. I just scowl at the phone and tossed it somewhere on the ground. Hearing the thump of the phone satisfy me. Quill didn't say anything to me of what I did. He just starred at his phone.