Monster

Now I'm questioning "why did I want the freakin dry ice anyway?" I mean. I could've let him walk with that freak ginger Wesley wannabe. No. If I did. I would be angry for some reason and wanna punch the ginger with a brick.

You could easy tell that the ginger likes dry ice. Even a blind person can tell.

He seems the type of person I would fight with.

Amazing right. How could a member of a gang can tell a person likes someone. I mean, I'm not that dense of not knowing a person that likes someone. It's pretty clear.

But I don't want that ginger near dry ice. But to be clear I guess I have to stop calling him that. And I guess I should actually figure out where were are going because all I did was just out of the sites of the school and pretended I was cool.

I mean. I'm not loss. I know this part of the town really easy. But I have Quill back behind me who seems cold. It would be cute if I didn't get looks from people on the streets. I could easily hear the word "Monster" from people. The fear and the disgust in there eyes. But as I look back at him in his eyes.

Oh man.

His two cold eyes color gives off this warmth, this aura. It's not like the other's. It doesn't show disgust or fear or hate. It shows, it shows.... I can't describe it. It's just there. And that's what, the only eyes that doesn't show hate towards me. They don't look at me like a monster what people tell me.

They look at me like I'm human. Because that's what I am. Just human. Not a monster. And that's what I've been looking for.  Someone doesn't think I'm a monster.

And I guess I found that person.

Never thought it was gonna be a guy. But wow.

He's hot though. Gotta admit.